Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

Repped for timing  
roll.gif

I'm jelly that redrum has a PX that gets QS!!

AP is the next one for me too. Can't really say after that since I'm not up on their release schedule. Gotta say Nike has really taken a dip as far as the sig lines this year besides the KDs.

Last edited:
like how no two pairs of florals are the same only one of my toe boxes have roses

Last edited:
:nthat:  Decided to join Team Matchy Matchy today. Kinda jelly of all them roses on your toe boxes @redrum3281

View media item 1398694

Yo where you get that hat from? I inspected the shoes and felt they were good enough not to have dude in FTA bring out the other 3prs of 11s for me to pick the best of

I'm jelly that redrum has a PX that gets QS!!

AP is the next one for me too. Can't really say after that since I'm not up on their release schedule. Gotta say Nike has really taken a dip as far as the sig lines this year besides the KDs.
No I got the shoes from the mall, I got the $4 shirt from the px, my PX been slipping with getting stuff this yr, last yr they got every Jordan retro, and 90% of all the lebron/kd, this yr they prob still getting wkend retros, but I only seen chromosome and those weird green kds.....I'm ready for them plaid dots now

Last edited:
i only hope the aps are as easy as the florals were today doesnt seem like anybody had any troubles. am i the only copping the asg tomm? 
indifferent.gif

PAIR 1 OF 2 FOR ME.

Maybe its the angle, but they don't look that long at all

Yo where you get that hat from? 
House of Hoops. Usually I can say no the accessories they offer, but the hat was too nice to pass. Reversible side has the floral print on just the crown if you don't wanna go overkill

Oh ok, I def didn't see nothing like that but there are non HoH round me either
Florals are nice.

Anyone gonna post an on foot pic?
I would but I'm laying down trying to nap for this military ball tonight and I took my socks off and my legs look a lil chalky

Ok but with military dress socks lol
View media item 1398789View media item 1398790View media item 1398791View media item 1398792View media item 1398793

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom