Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Weatherman...

651.gif

I seem to like all the KD 7s that everyone hates. Better for me, will cop them on discount, and no one will have them on
nthat.gif
everytime I try waiting for a discount all the pairs dry up and I end up trying to track down a pair at an outlet. About to start looking for a pair of 35ks for under retail

Disappointed in the weathermans.  Seems like each KD7 I get a little hype about I end up being disappointed.  Hope the WTKD doesn't do that to me

everytime I try waiting for a discount all the pairs dry up and I end up trying to track down a pair at an outlet. About to start looking for a pair of 35ks for under retail

If you check this thread everyday, you should be able to catch the sales. Members are pretty good about posting that info.

Don't think I've seen these posted
If you don't think these are hot you just don't know anything...These are hot mainly because they wont be seen on everybody elses feet, like all of the basic colorways the hivemind always thinks is "so dope". Yall runnin around wearing each other shoes lookin DUMB.

The material on these are dope as well. When I saw the close up details I was sold. I'm not crazy about the polka dots but I will live with that.

Weatherman are ehhhhh.

USA is still only 7 I've 100% needed without any doubt in my mind.
wonder if WTKD will do it like the 5/6 or more like the WTL 11

Found the Egg Nogs in my size off the Citadel Nike Outlet hash wall for $149.99, was able to put them on hold until tomorrow so I can get 20% off that price. They look pretty nice in person and on feet when I tried them on. They had a size 9 in the all black EXT for $179.99 that I saw as well, not sure if it'll still be there tomorrow.

Last edited:
Weathermans remind me of the Lebron 9 Cannon, only difference is that the Weathermans are garbage.

Back
Top Bottom