Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I grabbed a pair today at my local HOH. I'm pretty happy with the colorway/placement of the material. Another guy that was buying them in front if me didn't have much red on the front of the shoe. Not that it really matters...but I'm happy with how mine look.

View media item 1399066

I also just noticed that the florals are sold out on NDC, yet the other EXTs are still available. Is it typical? I mean, are they really "out of stock," or do they get more tomorrow, so on and so forth?

Last edited:
Wife said she wanted the florals I thought she was joking...but she wasn't lol.  If anybody has a line on a 7.5 for close to retail let me know. 

Wife said she wanted the florals I thought she was joking...but she wasn't lol.  If anybody has a line on a 7.5 for close to retail let me know. 

try giving FTL.COM a call in the am tomorrow..systems update over night... EVEN CALL NDC today

Kinda want the weatherman shirt, but $40 for a shirt 
ohwell.gif

Copped the florals today, upset that they cost $200, but it is what it is. I will say this, when the HOH employee pulled them out of the box, my reaction was 
eek.gif
. Definitely a unique looking shoe. It was a lil tight for my normal size so I had to go a half-size up.

Disappointed with what the weathermans look like, thought they would look like the Trey 5's. Oh well, onto the AP's and potentially the WTKD's. 

Side Note: The HOH in Pentagon City has damn near EVERY big release over the past couple of months around in a variety of sizes. I'm talking WTK's, BHM LeBrons & Kobes, Remastered J's, you name it. Was shocked by it really.

Copped the florals today, upset that they cost $200, but it is what it is. I will say this, when the HOH employee pulled them out of the box, my reaction was 
eek.gif
. Definitely a unique looking shoe. It was a lil tight for my normal size so I had to go a half-size up.

Disappointed with what the weathermans look like, thought they would look like the Trey 5's. Oh well, onto the AP's and potentially the WTKD's. 

Side Note: The HOH in Pentagon City has damn near EVERY big release over the past couple of months around in a variety of sizes. I'm talking WTK's, BHM LeBrons & Kobes, Remastered J's, you name it. Was shocked by it really.
Did I miss something? WHen did offical weatherman pics drop?

Edit: I see now had to go back a few pages. They cool to me I've been waiting for a non ext colorway that I like to release. Such a comfortable shoe with mediocre colorways. If I strike out on the APs I might give these a shot. Wonder if they will have a weatherman ID option 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom