Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wanted to kill myself after rewatching breakin 2

Such an awful movie
You wasn't trying to save miracles b ??   i was 
laugh.gif

Would have to agree with this. In my immediate area, there are 8-10 different retail locations that typically sell KDs, and sometimes "limited/premium" KDs. (HOH, FootLocker, Champs, Hibbitts, and City Gear to name a few.) But this year, the Aunt Pearl is only being released at 2 locations. (HOH, and FootLocker) The HOH is FCFS, but the footlocker is raffle. So, if they were "Super Duper" General release, all of the other stores that typically sell the KDs, and even premium KDs would also have gotten them. So, they are still somewhat "limited." I guess that will make some happy...and some not so happy.

So, this somewhat reminds me of last year, right before the KD6 WTKDs were coming out. There were a ton of posts in the days leading up to the release, talking about how it was going to be an easy cop, and that they weren't as limited anymore.
Is it safe to say that ap are gr?

Awh man, thats soo true ima stop looking at that launch locator. Its messing me up.

I think there will be a decent amount of AP's around. Seems pretty much like a GR as even my local Champs are getting them. They usually don't get anything around here since HOH gets the more limited and exclusive stuff
My city is the GR capital but we not getting these. Closest spot in my area getting these is Woodfield Mall which as a hour drive. I will assume this will be about the same as last year's relese with resell being about $300. Only going after them for the wife if I strike out  she will survive. Size 9 shouldnt be too hard to grab online hopefully 

Still disappointed in the KD VII ASG even after seein them in person..just think Nike half-butt it with this colorway and with the theme aside from a few other signature lines for the ASG..

Hopefully I can cop Thursday for the first lady and myself. if I can cop these will be the first KD'so I have ever owned.

Bout to find out about the hype here tomorrow. Bad weather today so no school for kids tomorrow so fcfs at hoh is going to be interesting in the am

I was looking at the release calendar and they are not on there so if yall got the link I an ready. If not it will be NDC hopefully have the free two day shipping.

Im deciding if i should go out there tonight for em or just use the app. Might just di both to make sure i got my pair.

Back
Top Bottom