Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Welp FCFS line not that bad. Went from 15 people to 30. Roads are little icey. I was the third name written down so I'm good

huh? they drop tomorrow though, are you in Europe?

Naw my HoH most of the time do FCFS the day before the release. People started lining up late ( guess because the roads were clear) They only had a few GS pair left after everything was done. Think about 50 people wasn't that bad out here.

I know the feeling. I did some dead lifts the Friday before last. Last Monday, I stood up and as Drake says..."Never was the same."

Take it easy. Maybe use a heating pad, ice pack, massage, etc.

I swore off deadlifts a long time ago after I messed up my back in car accident and saw two dudes damn near die on the rack

Btw them quantities are looking low for em. Yall were right. Just cuz it got all those location spots on FL launch locator doesnt mean its a gr. Im talking little amount but enough for everybody that wanted them that wanted to put in work. Which is wat i wanted from the get go. -_-

Entered the raffle at my local HOH. Only like 30 people entered the raffle which is weird... It seemed like everyone just wanted oreos.

Florals are still sitting at my local Footaction. I'm shooting for Oreo 4s first but if I strike out then I'm definitely going to get the Florals if they're still sitting this weekend.

so which one of yall gonna ally oop me so i dont have to do any work for these? thanks ill give ya some rep haha

Naw my HoH most of the time do FCFS the day before the release. People started lining up late ( guess because the roads were clear) They only had a few GS pair left after everything was done. Think about 50 people wasn't that bad out here.

ohhhh, didnt know some places did that.

Florals not moving like that. Personally I love them. But too much other heat is out on shelves. Hopefully everyone who wants cops below retail.

I'm hoping they use that same color they used on easter 4's on the 7 easter...  i regret passing on those that's why 

Last edited:
Can someone give me a list of the stores that will be getting the Aunt pearls tomorrow ? Can be US Retailers & international retailers ... i dont want miss on this release... help will be appreciated.

u guys seeing a size 9 in florals anywhere? besides the local stores getting mentioned, any spots online? trying to avoid the bay

Ready for these APs tomorrow, I almost just copped the kyrie ASGs but had to hold myself back lol

Back
Top Bottom