• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Europe NDC Report.

Got my home pc and work's laptop  wired on my internet home connection and wireless work connection.

Clicked both at the same time super fast and ,on one i didnt even wait in line  more than 3 seconds (insta cop), on the other 32 minutes in line  and Out Of Stock.

Weird.
eyes.gif

Oh well . i'm looking  at the glass half full 
happy.gif

Whoever said mass GR and gonna be easy , don't think so.

In my opinion, If it is little hard on EU , it's madness on US .

YEA THATS THE NEW TREND.

ALL THE LITTLE FOOT TURDS SNATCH UP ALL THE BIG SIZES TO RESELL EM FOR SOME STUPID PRICE AND TO SLAP "RARE SIZE" ON THE LISTING....

THERE IS NOTHING RARE ABOUT A SIZE 14/15 IN A GR RELEASE. SMH

#MYSTRUGGLE ......... (SOMETIMES)
The big foot "turds" do the same with the small sizes (sz 7) too and call them "rare"

I'm always hoping they get stuck with those sizes that nobody else can wear, because I for one, aint buying! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Probably size 14 or 15 is most rare or a 12.5 or 13.5 but they arent popular just less

I know they always make a **** load of 10.5-12

What's the most RARE size compared to MOST COMMON/ POPULAR SIZE?

ANYTHING BEYOND SIZE 15 IS "RARE"

TODAYS YOUTH IS GROWING AT A RAPID RATE, IVE MET KIDS THAT ARE 11-13 WHO ARE ALREADY IN SIZE 13+.

GRANTED MY FEET GREW WITH MY AGE BUT I STOPPED AT SIZE 15 AT AGE 15(IM 28 NOW)...

AND TODAYS STANDARDS, SIZE 15 IS MUCH MORE COMMON BUT IT SEEMS AS IF THESE COMPANIES ARENT CATCHING ON TO THAT.

SO WHEN DUMMIES PUT "RARE SIZE" ON THEIR LISTINGS...WELL THEY LOOK DUMB...ESPECIALLY IF ITS A GR.

The big foot "turds" do the same with the small sizes too and call them "rare"

I'm always hoping they get stuck with those sizes that nobody else can wear, because I for one, aint buying! :lol:

NOW I DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE OR FALSE.... I CAN ON SPEAK ON WHAT I WITNESS.

BUT THE NETWORKS IM A PART OF (NT, A FEW FB GROUPS, IG), IVE NEVER SEEN A BIG FOOT DUDE COP A SMALL SIZE TRYING TO FLIP.

BUT HEY, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

NOW I DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE OR FALSE.... I CAN ON SPEAK ON WHAT I WITNESS.

BUT THE NETWORKS IM A PART OF (NT, A FEW FB GROUPS, IG), IVE NEVER SEEN A BIG FOOT DUDE COP A SMALL SIZE TRYING TO FLIP.

BUT HEY, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Being that I wear the small size and have witnessed resellers that definitely don't wear a size 7, try to resell at some ridiculous price.  Not saying they're a size 14 or 15, but way bigger than a 7.  Some on NT and definitely seen it on FB groups.

edit

http://www.oqium.nl/nike-schoenen/kd7-aunt-pearl-white/46717

Last edited:
I would order from here but not everything's translated and I have no idea what it was saying during checkout. Or how long they'd take to get to my house. Or what a size 43 is...

im pretty sure its saying sold out when you try to add to cart anyways. these seem to be going instantly on every site

Last edited:
I would order from here but not everything's translated and I have no idea what it was saying during checkout. Or how long they'd take to get to my house. Or what a size 43 is...

Then why were you in checkout already if you didn't know what size you were getting? Lol. It's a size 9.5

Back
Top Bottom