Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Originally Posted by gil23  

These are everywhere
Just curious to know what you are basing this on? I'm not agreeing, nor am I disagreeing. However, there are anywhere between 18-20 retail stores in my immediate metro area that typically sell KDs on any given business day. Of those 18-20 retail stores, there are typically 6-8 that get the exclusive/premium releases. (HOH etc...) Last year, 6 of those retailers got the KD6 Aunt Pearl. This year, there are only 2. (HOH, and the regular Footlockers) There are no other retail brick and mortar stores offering the aunt Pearl for sale.

As far as online options, we all know that they are being offered on NDC, and Footlocker.com. Last year they were offered on Eastbay..but not this year. Obviously, there are some obsure boutique websites, and some overseas specialty websites that peeps have been able to score on...but other than that, I'm not seeing them "everywhere." Once again, I'm not disagreeing or disputing your claim...just looking for clarification as to what the term "everywhere" means. Because Im not seeing it myself.

Don't know if my order for hanon went though emailed trying to cancel if they did. Finally won a nikestore raffle so anyone looking for a 10.5 may be in luck on hanon when they open up and cancel my order
let me know when they officially cancel it, see if iget lucky.

Any online sites that have the ASG KD's for under retail?
SNS and END were the last few that I saw. There was another spot maybe sport autho

Just curious to know what you are basing this on? I'm not agreeing, nor am I disagreeing. However, there are anywhere between 18-20 retail stores in my immediate metro area that typically sell KDs on any given business day. Of those 18-20 retail stores, there are typically 6-8 that get the exclusive/premium releases. (HOH etc...) Last year, 6 of those retailers got the KD6 Aunt Pearl. This year, there are only 2. (HOH, and the regular Footlockers) There are no other retail brick and mortar stores offering the aunt Pearl for sale.

As far as online options, we all know that they are being offered on NDC, and Footlocker.com. Last year they were offered on Eastbay..but not this year. Obviously, there are some obsure boutique websites, and some overseas specialty websites that peeps have been able to score on...but other than that, I'm not seeing them "everywhere." Once again, I'm not disagreeing or disputing your claim...just looking for clarification as to what the term "everywhere" means. Because Im not seeing it myself.
People look at the launch calendar of the whole country and assume they are everywhere. I understand it is not a tier 0 release but unless you live in a larger city it's online or bust. Closest store to me doing raffles is an hour away in woodfield mall. Once I drive past there deeper towards the city I'm sure I could find more pairs but where talking a Thursday release, don't nobody have time to go chasing shoes during the week

nvm 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Good luck to those of you that truly want these.

filthy filthy Your post was on point. The launch locator made it look plentiful, but most store have maybe a little more than 2 FSRs. I know that's the case for a couple of stores here.

Last edited:
Wifey got the call for the 11.. Nice to hit on raffles every once in a while. Will use VIP rewards to cop under retail

Hey are these going to release on the app or the site or both? And can you use a promo code on in-app purchases? Got a 15 I wanna use

Back
Top Bottom