• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Quote:
Repped for the Pic.
What size did you wear in the VI?
Also feel these will be one of the best colorways to come out. So clean and fresh.:smokin
I didn't cop any vi's this is my first kd shoe. I wear a 13 in j's but not for length. Nike's are narrow and I have wide feet. If I was gonna do nothing but ball in these I would have bought a 12. Since I want them to be kinda loose and comfortable but still fit length and width wise I bought a 13. I have always had to size up with nike due to the width.

Im just hooping in the soldier 7s and the hyperdunk 2012s. wouldn't mind checking these out tho. I have 2 of the Olympic shorts from the last Olympics, 2 pairs of UConn shorts, and the Wiz joints. :D
word? right now I've been hooping in the kobe 8 and hyper rev, looking to pick up something new on clearance here soon, that kobe insole is starting to bottom out. If I can get that swoosh love I'd be willing to double up on these.

Hyper revs might be one of my fav to hoop in right now value wise. Dtlr had the black grey pair for $60 a couple months ago.

If these do hit that employee site, I'll be having to place a phone call :lol:

Quote:
Repped for the Pic.
What size did you wear in the VI?
Also feel these will be one of the best colorways to come out. So clean and fresh.:smokin

I wore a size 9.5 in the VI's and bought a 9 in the VII which is my normal size. You could go up a half size if you like to wear your strap fastened or plan to ball in the USA's I just wear mine casually.

View media item 1047651
One more pic of the medial side. Once again guys I haven't been a big fan of the kd line. But I am very pleased with these. And to a lot of those worried about the white mesh getting dirty, on the toe box around the big toe area there is a clear overlay to protect that.

These looks like they have potential.
nerd.gif

for those who got them already, does the forefoot zoom small like the kd5-6? or the wide zoom bags they use in kd 3-4

for those who got them already, does the forefoot zoom small like the kd5-6? or the wide zoom bags they use in kd 3-4
I am pretty sure it's the same rectangular bag as the 5s and 6s, at least how it feels to me.  I can't say for sure though.  Regarless, it feels good to me 

Last edited:
Whats with these long --- names for the shoes though? Why name them to begin with but since they do everything with names, how come you need to say a complete sentence while mentioning the name.

Mess round and run out of characters on twitter trying to talk about em :lol:

Ok so length wise how do these feel? Half sizing up would that leave a too much room like the Lebron 11s?

Back
Top Bottom