Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Seen these at my hoh was able to walk away.....

Now I know how crackheads feel when they try to avoid the stuff haha man it was tough to not purchase these.. Tried them on and they do fit tts

Ok so length wise how do these feel? Half sizing up would that leave a too much room like the Lebron 11s?
IMO half sizing up would make them too long.  It's a narrow shoe, but there is more give in the toe box in these than the VIs, so your true might work just fine.

Seen these at my hoh was able to walk away.....

Now I know how crackheads feel when they try to avoid the stuff haha man it was tough to not purchase these.. Tried them on and they do fit tts
lmao -- definitely a tough thing to do, try something on and then walk away.  Especially if they feel/look pretty good.  Only have been able to do this a couple times ever 
laugh.gif

It's a miracle if I can walk in to a store, see a pair that I'm on the fence about, then have the restraint to leave empty-handed. 
laugh.gif

If these are as nice in person as they look and are comfortable, global games and easy money will be copped and this might be my favorite kd model yet.

Is it wrong i have been refreshing the swoosh page hoping i that swoosh price.

Global Games is the only CW im feelin so far., those lifestyles looking like some botched balenciaga arenas I guess with so many NBA players wearin em nike might as well have a go at rippin them off.

July 4ths looks ok but imo they should have put more red or blue
grin.gif
 too much white is not doing it for me, ima have to wait till i see some nicer cw to release

Well, went to the closest HOH at lunch and they didnt have my 13...just a 12 >:
Wont be able to check around until after the draft...If anyone in socal knows where they got a 13 lmk. Pref FTL but it really doesnt matter!

Edit: Nevermind.... as i was walking out I checked NDC on my phone and it said sold out. I checked again on the computer and they still had it so I placed an order. Lets see if it actually goes through tho!

Last edited:
Global Games is the only CW im feelin so far., those lifestyles looking like some botched balenciaga arenas I guess with so many NBA players wearin em nike might as well have a go at rippin them off.

I'm doing the same thing...

Let me know if u get them :lol:

The can call the "Easy Money" joints whatever they want, they some "Watermelons" and those Global Games
nthat.gif

Alright im outta here til next release i want

May grab those black wht gold IDs tho .. maybe

Later

I love the color of the strap on the easy money I think it's nightshade can't wait for them. The calm before the storm colorway is growing on me. I wouldn't be against the USA for $100 or less but they don't do a lot for me. Global Games I have to see in person. I know I'm going to get called a hypebeast but I would have prefered a red glow sole even a clear one would have been better.

With my big feet I can never go and try on shoes...so when I buy the first of any shoe, I'm always anxious to see how they fit.

I wear a 14 in Vs and V elites, barely made it with 14 in VIs. The VI Elites fit perfectly in a 14.

Hope the VIIs work out in a 14.

I love the color of the strap on the easy money I think it's nightshade can't wait for them. The calm before the storm colorway is growing on me. I wouldn't be against the USA for $100 or less but they don't do a lot for me. Global Games I have to see in person. I know I'm going to get called a hypebeast but I would have prefered a red glow sole even a clear one would have been better.
jk hahaha

Back
Top Bottom