Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
This thread is so dead. :x Seems like everyone is done with the kd7. I think this was the most boring signature :smh:

His injury didn't help and problems with the mesh ripping for performance use hindered this model. Only real standouts for me were the aunt pearls and gold medals. Everything else was mediocre for me

This thread is so dead.
sick.gif
Seems like everyone is done with the kd7. I think this was the most boring signature
mean.gif
 silhouette is dope imo, but there wasn't a lot of must have cw's for me.... 

wonder how these would look with a seat pleasent cw 

Last edited:
I can definitely overlook the holes for the EYBL'S

Just seen they are dropping. Can't wait until that soles turns yellow to dye it Black.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Haha nike going to sell a limited elite in order to make it sell because it won't on it own but I do like the eybl reminds Christmas and gold medal kd 4

This thread is so dead.
sick.gif
Seems like everyone is done with the kd7. I think this was the most boring signature
mean.gif
nah, this one had a lot of great cws, nike just messed up towards the end and minus the ebyl and rose gold elite the elites are garbage saved by 2 cws, this sig had aweseome cws, 3.5 exts, ap, gg, usa, cbts, aways, best christmas shoe, and texas, they just kinda stop releasing bcuz we're pretty much at the end, it's time for the wtkd, elites and then 8s, remember kds only have the one style where as lebron and kobe have the extra low style so it feels like you kinda get more there

Thread will come back to life when all the i've been waiting for the right colorway to copp a 7 people come in here when the wtkd  drops

lol, nike is gunna get you all to buy those croc wanna be's just by throwing the eybl name onto it

lol, nike is gunna get you all to buy those croc wanna be's just by throwing the eybl name onto it
I like them because of the colors but still can't cop because of the holes. Im pretty sure that the eybl that the players get and the eybl that we get will be different in some way so definite pass

Back
Top Bottom