Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I actually brought it up bcuz I'm tired of everyone calling every red shoe yeezy, I wanted to see if people were saying that about gg @mehoneydee knew why I brought it up and of course someone had to say they are
Is this about the foamposites. I agree that I don't think the GG are yeezy inspired..but the foams are definitely yeezy inspired imo

I actually brought it up bcuz I'm tired of everyone calling every red shoe yeezy, I wanted to see if people were saying that about gg @mehoneydee knew why I brought it up and of course someone had to say they are
Is this about the foamposites. I agree that I don't think the GG are yeezy inspired..but the foams are definitely yeezy inspired imo
yes and no, I really want to know if people are determined to call every 90% red shoe yeezy inspired I want to see the thinkers vs the sheep
Find me some pre-red october all red shoes then.
red zoom rookies come to mind

yes and no, I really want to know if people are determined to call every 90% red shoe yeezy inspired I want to see the thinkers vs the sheep

red zoom rookies come to mind
No I don't call every shoe red octobers. Actually the gym red foams are the first shoes that I have ever thought about the red octobers

I really need to get a pair of those yeezy kd 7s
mean.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Nike will milk any popular colorway possible just like they did with the South Beach Lebron colorway. IMO the all red Flystepper's, 11Lab4's, Foamposite Pro, those Nike Dunk CMFT's, and definitely the Global Games are all inspired by the Red October. The GG always reminded me of some low top Yeezy's and share a lot of similarities to the RO's to me.
do you feel the same about the low red lebrons and the rubber city ext?

Yeah it's so many pair it's hard to keep track of :lol: but honestly I just feel it's Nike riding the all red hype train. A lot of those shoes mentioned have hard similar features but like I already said Nike/Jordan Brand always does that.

Also just for the record I know there have been all red sneakers before the Red October's I'm just talking about the way Nike is pushing the tonal red color right now. Gold lace tips, red mesh uppers, red suede, clear reds soles you name it lol They did the same thing with the Black and Solar Yeezy 2's also.

Yeah it's so many pair it's hard to keep track of
laugh.gif
but honestly I just feel it's Nike riding the all red hype train. A lot of those shoes mentioned have hard similar features but like I already said Nike/Jordan Brand always does that.

Also just for the record I know there have been all red sneakers before the Red October's I'm just talking about the way Nike is pushing the tonal red color right now. Gold lace tips, red mesh uppers, red suede, clear reds soles you name it lol They did the same thing with the Black and Solar Yeezy 2's also.
yeah I know that nike loves to milk and recycle, I was just getting opinions thanks for yours

Not every solid red shoe is inspired by the Red Octobers.

Maybe they're just a solid red shoe.

You guys forget that solid shoes existed before 2012.
I really don't think people know that, but it's no biggie, I wish nike would release the kd plaids, I see an ebay preorder for them that's been there for the last 2mons now

I think people are aware that every red shoe isn't inspired by the Red October Yeezy. Example people don't refer to the Legends Off The Summer Jordans as the RO LOTS
(I know the tour was before the release but the shoe was mentioned before the tour)
View media item 1480182It's just a marketing tactic used by Nike just like you have Jordans than you have Jumpman's no bigge. Everybody's not dropping $5k for some RO but may still like the tonal red color but to each his own.

Last edited:
I think people are aware that every red shoe isn't inspired by the Red October Yeezy. Example people don't refer to the Legends Offor The Summer Jordans as the RO LOTS
oh you would be so wrong, if you google ro Jordan 3s its those, idk y but it is, but I've already gotten in trouble for this topic so i'm have to let it die here

oh you would be so wrong, if you google ro Jordan 3s its those, idk y but it is, but I've already gotten in trouble for this topic so i'm have to let it die here

Interesting considering the tour started before the RO released? But cool I guess I was editing my post as you where responding lol but yeah it's a dead topic

Last edited:
Nike will milk any popular colorway possible just like they did with the South Beach Lebron colorway. IMO the all red Flystepper's, 11Lab4's, Foamposite Pro, those Nike Dunk CMFT's, and definitely the Global Games are all inspired by the Red October. The GG always reminded me of some low top Yeezy's and share a lot of similarities to the RO's to me.
Look at all them Yeezys!

Last edited:

Look at all them Yeezys!
roll.gif

I truly cant believe we are still talking about this red october nonsense... Can we bring back the dorito discussion?? that was far more interesting!!

Back
Top Bottom