Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Idk if maybe the 7's haven't hit stores over here but we got the Kobe's and the lows but no KD's.. [emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji]

Pix other wise your just ducktailing

Why would I ducktail a release a day before they come out? Lol.

Used them at the gym today, not as tight as I thought. WAY more comfy than the 6. Its wider and the padding is real nice, traction is way better as well. Nothing I dislike about the shoe, maybe the fact that it does feel a bit wider than most other KD's but maybethats cause I wasnt wearing elite socks.

These could have done without the strap, but they are still nice. Especially that USA colorway. VIs made noise due to the sick colorways, especially the orange joints. Let's see if Nike can come with something interesting other than those all reds posted previously.

Oh, and props to the person who called out KD for saying he wanted to keep his sneakers at a certain price point. If Eastbay doesn't allow coupon codes, it will severely hinder the success of these kicks IMO.

Last edited:
Oh, and props to the person who called out KD for saying he wanted to keep his sneakers at a certain price point. If Eastbay doesn't allow coupon codes, it will severely hinder the success of these kicks IMO.
But they sold out on Eastbay today. Was nice last year when most of the early VI releases hit disco within first few weeks of release. I don't see the VII ever making it to discount. In store, Finish Line rewards, or Nike code will probably be only way to cop under retail.

Last edited:
Just wondering how the silhouette compare to the kobe 8 or 9 em. The pics make them seem so much bulkier and higher than a usual low top.

Just wondering how the silhouette compare to the kobe 8 or 9 em. The pics make them seem so much bulkier and higher than a usual low top.
They do feel wider and a bit bulkier but the comfort is def a plus. I have a size 10 in the 6 and a 10 in the 7. They feel completely different, theres practically no padding on the top of the 6 due to the way the "tongue" is designed, the 7 you feel the padding all around.

Back
Top Bottom