Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
KD 5s were the best performance wise to me. The 4s best looking and 7s most comfortable.

Last edited:
I really just love KD VII's, I'm probably a minority but I think the colorways are dope I have 9 pairs...need the 35k to complete my collection

I have the USA, GG, 35K, BA, GM, Black Suede, AP and Florals. I might let go of the 35Ks.

The Calm Before the Storm were okay. I'm out unless they drop a WT.

I have the bad apple and the aunt pearls.

I'll be buying the WTKD7 if they come out. Aunt Pearls got their first wear last week. I cleaned them for like twenty minutes afterwards.
embarassed.gif

I saw the elites and they don't look as bad as I originally thought but I still don't know if I could rock them with those holes. Even though the EYBL cw is :smokin

I get where you're coming from but at the same time ppl wear baseball caps all the time but never even touched a baseball

Last edited:
I get where you're coming from but at the same time ppl wear baseball caps all the time but never even touched a baseball
lol yeah thats true...or basic *** people that wore heat snap backs from 2010-2014 but couldn't name 5 players
laugh.gif

I bet the holes are for breathability. If they end up not working, Nike will think "Damn, we shouldn't have hole punched them."

The EYBLs look good. I read somewhere that they are planning to release EYBL shoes to the public eventually. Not sure if there's any truth to this but it would be nice if they did. Only sucks because they use elite silhouettes and they are pricey.

The EYBLs look good. I read somewhere that they are planning to release EYBL shoes to the public eventually. Not sure if there's any truth to this but it would be nice if they did. Only sucks because they use elite silhouettes and they are pricey.
Not a whole heap of pairs but there will be some available for retail this year at a few locations.

The blue laces are pretty dope too.
View media item 1504021
That eybl shirt is fire, where'd you cop that?
It was given to the players last year.

EYBLs for me

Not a whole heap of pairs but there will be some available for retail this year at a few locations.

The blue laces are pretty dope too.
That eybl shirt is fire, where'd you cop that?
It was given to the players last year.
these pictures make me want them even more

Wow some of you guys are picky.  There were some great colorways on the KD7.  not everything was a hit, and some were a big miss, but overall the silhouette was dope, and there were quite a few dope cws
The biggest miss with the 7 was that Nike went with light colors on the mesh part of the shoe. The colorways were out of sorts too. You had a weatherman 2 which was about as awesome as the movie Grown Ups 2. You had a Texas Longhorns colorway which was not even close to a UT burnt orange. The purple things that Nike tried to make up for from the GS only Rugrats debacle release last year. The ASG shoe was whack. The 7 definitely did not have a career year. IV's still reign supreme. ASG, Weatherman, Easters, Xmas, Pearls, Texas, Scoring Titles, GM's. Even the GR creamsicles, warriors and OKC colorways were on point. The only IV's that were meh was BHM, cool grey/del sol and the navy/orange pair. 

Back
Top Bottom