Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
The only thing that is holding me back from owing like 5 pairs of the regular KD 7 is the way they look after a few wears. The straps seem to get scuffed up easily, the midsoles get creased badly, and the little spine things on the outsole get messed up badly.

damn i wish i had a swoosh account...Just noticed Nike has a FSR up now for the eybl. 

Was going to double up but i need some cash for the Hare 7s next week

I have no Idea if I want Kyrie and Hares or Eybl's and Hares or just Kyries and Eybl's

My problem too. Way too many releases this month. Except for i already have ASG Kyries so its a pass on the new kyries.

I have ASG's as well, but there's a part of me that Screams "COP EVERY COLORWAY" but at the same time I don't really need another grey color.

Still strange that it was sold out in minutes, but they still got a good amount of pairs left.

EYBL's are just sitting here... saw them in person today.  They're pretty nice but I can't justify spending that much.  If I can snag them at the ES or on disco then I'd consider it.  They're not sold out NDC...  they have almost FSR.  It was just cart issues this morning as everyone was trying to purchase the oreo racers

Last edited:
Just want to share something,  I saw a picture of the rose golds on IG last night, apparently someone already has a pair and took a nice pic.

Im just gonna say they are killing every other elite so far.    I didnt care when the NDC pics showed up, but man Im telling you they are fire!\

wish I could copy and past the pic.

Last edited:
Just want to share something,  I saw a picture of the rose golds on IG last night, apparently someone already has a pair and took a nice pic.

Im just gonna say they are killing every other elite so far.    I didnt care when the NDC pics showed up, but man Im telling you they are fire!\

wish I could copy and past the pic.
what is the ig account??

Clean but one pair of the elites is enough for me and i plan on copping the kobe x elite rose golds.
Word seems to be that the elites fit a little more snug up front than the regular 7s. I guess it would seem that way with posite vs mesh. Can you confirm?

Word seems to be that the elites fit a little more snug up front than the regular 7s. I guess it would seem that way with posite vs mesh. Can you confirm?

Quite honestly i have been so busy that i havent even gotten the chance to try them
on but i will confirm that when i get the chance.

Copped EYBL's yesterday, my first KD since VI gum ext. These weren't even on my radar when I went to the store but they are so :smokin in perso couldn't resist. I wouldn't sleep on these, if you can get em on disco that's great but otherwise cop them.

Back
Top Bottom