• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Get ready for the finally a colorway that i like posts 
nerd.gif
   jk tho

thread about to pick up again. lets see how many people come in that we've never seen before

Do you guys think the WTKD7 be somewhat similar in execution to the WT Kobe 9? Personally hoping that's not the case, still always interesting to see how they pull it off this time.

Do you guys think the WTKD7 be somewhat similar in execution to the WT Kobe 9? Personally hoping that's not the case, still always interesting to see how they pull it off this time.
I hope not. That was the worst WT shoe ever made.

Picked up a pair of the EYBL's last night off the SNKRS app, however, I'm thinking of having the midsole professionally painted black and swapping out the white laces with black laces. Is there anyway to also change the color of the white liner inside of the shoe to black as well? I've never customized a sneaker like this before so any insight would be appreciated. Also, if anyone can PS the shoe with the above changes to see what it would potentially look like that would be awesome as well, thanks!

Picked up a pair of the EYBL's last night off the SNKRS app, however, I'm thinking of having the midsole professionally painted black and swapping out the white laces with black laces. Is there anyway to also change the color of the white liner inside of the shoe to black as well? I've never customized a sneaker like this before so any insight would be appreciated. Also, if anyone can PS the shoe with the above changes to see what it would potentially look like that would be awesome as well, thanks!

You can dye the liner. I would find somebody that has experience in doing so.

so in love with my asg..hoping to add wtkd since i missed out last year....funny that since i got into kd's with the 5's i only have one pair out of each line since!

The KD8
sick.gif

They took the sole of the Kobe X, which is nice.

They took the upper of the Air Max 2015, which is nice.

But that chinsy-looking plastic they continue to use ruins the shoe, at least in ANOTHER ALL RED CW?

undecided. will wait for better colorways.

Back
Top Bottom