Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
They're alright. To me the VI was perfect. But these are ok, nothing crazy special

If I can get them I will

tumblr_lzm3adm6Fs1rn95k2o1_500.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NDC going to be a mess that morning.

Cigar and Champagne 7's, Gone Fishing Foams and now these. :x

Same released as last year lol except wtkd 7s instead of 6s and champagne / cigar 7s instead of 6s.. Don't think it will be as hyped though

I love the WTKD 7 :smokin basically how I imagined them for the most part, if someone has my early prediction of the shoe lol but they're on my hit list and will be a good way to finish of the KD 7 line. I'm not to sure what I'm going to do about the 8's but I do know I won't be copping nearly the same amount as I did with the 7's.

S
Same released as last year lol except wtkd 7s instead of 6s and champagne / cigar 7s instead of 6s.. Don't think it will be as hyped though
lol same thing I thought last year and guess where my wtkd 6's are?...on the feet of others because they sold out before I was able to cop...dont forget those XI lows released that day as well last year!

Time to circle back and pick up the gold medals and maybe 35k. 7s are done. The 8s look no bueno to me.

I'm in for the WTKDs. They look good to me. Hopefully their a GR like last years WT models and all the resellers can take that L again.

Back
Top Bottom