Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I don't agree with that clown comment either.  The KD8 is an example of a shoe that at first sight I thought WTF but the model has grown on me.  Still not copping the first colorway, but am interested in some others that may pop up that I could end up purchasing.

Im super happy with how these came out.  I agree with someone's comment about all the colors on the back posite, not sure where that came from and would have preferred something a little different but that doesn't change my view that these are dope.  Hoping for a super GR so we can all eat.. would hate to see some of the regulars in this thread miss out

We haven't seen the first KD8 CW yet. We've seen the 2nd. USA is first on June 27th.

WTKD 7 is a nice shoe. Surprised by how they came out. Here's hoping Kobe gets a good one this year.

Last edited:
If I had to choose the top 3, I'd say USA's, Aunt Pearls, and BHM's. PG County's would've definitely been the top if they released.

We haven't seen the first KD8 CW yet. We've seen the 2nd. USA is first on June 27th.

WTKD 7 is a nice shoe. Surprised by how they came out. Here's hoping Kobe gets a good one this year.
ur right, I forgot that USA was first. 

OH BOY!!!!
eek.gif

I'm all in!... they remind me of the WTLs, just low top (like a full pair of the right shoe, with the right colors)

it has a clean, abstract look to it... I like how they left all the busyness/colors in the back (the left foot of the WTL kinda looks like a clown shoe from the medial side lol)

OH BOY!!!! :wow:

I'm all in!... they remind me of the WTLs, just low top (like a full pair of the right shoe, with the right colors)

it has a clean, abstract look to it... I like how they left all the busyness/colors in the back (the left foot of the WTL kinda looks like a clown shoe from the medial side lol)
I think the thing that I like both about these and (as of recently) the WTL XIs is the geometrical shapes/patterns that are either prominent or occasionally placed within the respective designs. The reason I love the Lebron XI so much are the geometrical posite pieces, sharp and edgy, which I like. What do you think you like so much about the XIs and these WTKDs?

OH BOY!!!!
eek.gif

I think the thing that I like both about these and (as of recently) the WTL XIs is the geometrical shapes/patterns that are either prominent or occasionally placed within the respective designs. The reason I love the Lebron XI so much are the geometrical posite pieces, sharp and edgy, which I like. What do you think you like so much about the XIs and these WTKDs?
Whats good my Lebron XI brother @qstephen19  

I think we're on the same page because that's why I love the XIs as well. There isn't a lot of "pieces" or sections on the KD7 to work with (like the KD6, but it had more to work with than those), so I didn't have high hopes for a WT shoe (same for the Lebron XII, if theres one planned). If they would've went the generic route of just slapping parts of every 7 on the shoe with no artistic conceptualization going on, the shoe would've been wack imo. Strategic placement of the colors with the little geometric concept sold me (its really a white shoe with pops of color).

The theme was executed well on these I think, and the only WT shoe I own and care about is the WTL XIs, so it's a given for me since they look similar (I care about the MVP Xs, but I can't count them since they were made of unobtainium 
mad.gif
)

Last edited:
Top view of the shoe and the glow posite had me at first glance.  And as far as shoes growing on you...those dang Polka's will never grow anywhere near me. 

Whats good my Lebron XI brother @qstephen19

I think we're on the same page because that's why I love the XIs as well. There isn't a lot of "pieces" or sections on the KD7 to work with (like the KD6, but it had more to work with than those), so I didn't have high hopes for a WT shoe (same for the Lebron XII, if theres one planned). If they would've went the generic route of just slapping parts of every 7 on the shoe with no artistic conceptualization going on, the shoe would've been wack imo. Strategic placement of the colors with the little geometric concept sold me (its really a white shoe with pops of color).

The theme was executed well on these I think, and the only WT shoe I own and care about is the WTL XIs, so it's a given for me since they look similar (I care about the MVP Xs, but I can't count them since they were made of unobtainium >: )

Right on bro, same thing for me, that strategically placed geometric pattern on the posite initially sold me then seeing the pops of color on the mesh underlay and the glowing posite on top of all that made it a "I will get this shoe no matter what it takes" shoe

Back
Top Bottom