Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I could go to that event tomorrow but I'll pass. KDs gonna be there and bring out all kinds of folks. I just want the shoes so I'll wait until the 12th.

What do you guys thinks going on with this one here? Another "Lifestyle" shoe?

Last edited:
No better way to explain it those suck. I'm trying to figure out how are they going to put those patterns that they had on say the florals, aunt pearls, and the ligers.. Just on the posite maybe or.. Idk anybody got an idea

No better way to explain it those suck. I'm trying to figure out how are they going to put those patterns that they had on say the florals, aunt pearls, and the ligers.. Just on the posite maybe or.. Idk anybody got an idea

They may not do a floral or liger theme this year, but Nike will always have an Aunt Pearl colorway.

The upper will probably have some sort of pattern while the posite could be an accent piece that's a solid color...

Or the could pattern the posite and Nike symbols while keeping the upper solid...

:nerd:

Last edited:
Going to Gtown tomorrow for the event. I'm certain it will be packed since the store tweeted out. Going to try to cop the shoes but we'll see. Shoe releases there are shady at best. Stores in the area pay homeless people to line up the day before so I'm betting there is already a line.

Rumor going around on twitter that there will be 50 pairs of KDVII Preheats given out at the NikeDC event tomorrow. Hasn't been confirmed but thats whats buzzing

My area doesn't make sense we have the 7's at hibbetts the lows at footaction and the kobe independence days at the footlocker and hibbetts.

I used to complain about the "cheaper" materials being used (I put them in quotes because they are in fact cheaper, but not price-wise lol) on signature sneaks the past couple of years but I have changed my stance for one reason: the new materials show less wear and tear, at least for me, over the long run.

I hoop in all the basketball shoes I own, and I play a lot so I've clocked some serious time in some pairs of shoes. The old shoes I have like the ultraflights and AZG's look so beat up, and though they were made with that full-grain leather :smokin , they look horrible. But kicks like KD VI and LeBron X, made with fuse and mesh and other cheaper stuff when compared to dat full-grain, look almost new after hours of playing. I guess what I'm trying to say is, while these KD 7s don't have "expensive" materials by any means, embrace the new age of kicks and let the past be just that, the past. For those who ball in shoes on the reg, yall know how nice it is to wipe down a pair after each time you play and having it look almost like you got it out the box. I suspect these 7s will be the same way.

That's just my $0.02, sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
^^^ bruh that's why these kids that grew up on these kds and Lebrons complain about retro Jordan's creasing and stuff. It's just a whole nother level of durability

Back
Top Bottom