Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Now that were back to our regularly scheduled program, does the backstory for a colorway do anything for you guys? For me it can change my view a lot honestly. I just like to see some form of thought process and time put into a shoe. When i first saw the 35k i though it was ok and i didn't understand the name but i said whatever. After learning it's the average temperature of lighting and based off of the color of lighting i instantly thought it was so much better than it was before

i think ive decided to get at most 3 cw of this.
so i must choose wisely, but this may turn into kobe 8s all over again...

Backstory really doesn't do anything for me...not for the modern athletes at least. I can appreciate things like the Seat Pleasant 6 and Aunt Pearls though.

Jordan's dunk contest WC3s....championship 6,7,8,11,12,13 and last shot 14s? Those have history behind them.

It's great when a shoe makes it's own story. Now a sig comes out with 1 home and 1 away leaving 15+ more cws that almost need a story it seems like. Plus players wear pes all the time so there's almost never a performance to connect specific cws to.

It's great when a shoe makes it's own story. Now a sig comes out with 1 home and 1 away leaving 15+ more cws that almost need a story it seems like. Plus players wear pes all the time so there's almost never a performance to connect specific cws to.

Yep I liked it better when there was like 4 home colorways, 4 away colorways and like 10 other colorways

y'all trippin' those global games are fire.. maybe its cause I don't own an all red shoe.. but they look great to me.

Not meaning to turn this into a Kim K thread but...View media item 1050154...after pregnancy. 
Shes dope for a dude not a millionaire a regular dude no fame but if i was yeezy i would just visit smashville a couple times and be out she doesnt seem that fascinating convo wise u gotta imagine hes had a lot badder misses in his last 10 years...

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing but then I remembered Kim K is rich too

Think about it, a great looking woman with money but doesn't have a huge ego

Sign me up. 
pimp.gif

Global Games are nice. I'm not gonna let Yeezy RO or the current all red shoe hype kill my interest in these. The all red look on this model works really well.

IMO Kim K is gross on many levels. To someone of Kanye's fame and status she's a solid 6.

Global Games are nice. I'm not gonna let Yeezy RO or the current all red shoe hype kill my interest in these. The all red look on this model works really well.

IMO Kim K is gross on many levels. To someone of Kanye's fame and status she's a solid 6.
I think if they did something different with the sole on the global games, it would look better. The silver on the swoosh and the tongue is not enough additional color for me. I really don't like shoes that are predominately one color.  The KD7 does have a lot of promise though as a silhouette. I can't wait to see more colorways leaked... 

PS couldn't agree more about Kim K. She is ugly. Kanye does have weird taste in women. 
eyes.gif

I think if they did something different with the sole on the global games, it would look better. The silver on the swoosh and the tongue is not enough additional color for me. I really don't like shoes that are predominately one color.  The KD7 does have a lot of promise though as a silhouette. I can't wait to see more colorways leaked...

PS couldn't agree more about Kim K. She is ugly. Kanye does have weird taste in women. 
eyes.gif
Couldn't agree more. Global Games easy pass. Don't like single block color shoes. Would rather ID a pair. August 2 is a long time away.

Nike KD 7 “Global Game”
Color: Action Red/Metallic Silver
Style Code: 653996-660
Release Date: 08/02/14, 8AM EST
Price: $150

I'M COPPIN!!!!!!!!!!

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Kim was absolutely beautiful before her plastic surgery. After she just looked..... off. Kendall though, man. She can get it any day, any way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom