Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I am in for the What the FIsh Pack come June 20th
roll.gif
.  Also I was hoping the KD's came in the all black premium box, especially since they charging the premium price.  

I am in for the What the FIsh Pack come June 20th:rofl: .  Also I was hoping the KD's came in the all black premium box, especially since they charging the premium price.  

More like the supreme price :/

Still in because i have the 6 and want these to to hoop in (here and there)

Skipping the WTKD. The front looks awesome but the posite print is terrible IMO. I don't even know how I didn't notice that when I went into beast mode.
mean.gif
Any idea which shoe that posite print comes from?  Im copping I like the shoe, but I cant figure that part out

Skipping the WTKD. The front looks awesome but the posite print is terrible IMO. I don't even know how I didn't notice that when I went into beast mode. :smh:
Any idea which shoe that posite print comes from?  Im copping I like the shoe, but I cant figure that part out

no clue. feels like nike is grabbing "random" designs to add to the shoe to mix in with concepts of previous colors.

Skipping the WTKD. The front looks awesome but the posite print is terrible IMO. I don't even know how I didn't notice that when I went into beast mode. :smh:

no clue. feels like nike is grabbing "random" designs to add to the shoe to mix in with concepts of previous colors.

Basically what came to mind when I saw it
piet-mondrian-dunk-low-sb-2.jpg

The left shoe is mostly the eels posite ND pretty much eel cw the upper underneath part has to have something to do with the pony crap maybe a colorful pony crap.
The right posite reminds me of a flag kinda like
View media item 1574375

Left shoe also has that ASG print on the posite in the volt section, and the right shoe looks like it has the Easy Money print on the black part of the posite.

I hope all this pass talk makes it easy to grab 2 pair online on release day, 1 for me 1 for wifey and I need a pair of gone fishing foams. Expensive day for sure 

I see the exts on city gear and foot locker release calendar, onder if nike gonna reease them too? 

Back
Top Bottom