Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
He's probably trying to figure out how you missed the posite graphics. It is half the shoe.

The Bird's eye is nice. Like the mesh underlay graphics. But the posite killed it for me from the start.

Absolutely love the KD logo. The use of the Global Games logo is
smokin.gif

He's probably trying to figure out how you missed the posite graphics. It is half the shoe.
The Bird's eye is nice. Like the mesh underlay graphics. But the posite killed it for me from the start.

Absolutely love the KD logo. The use of the Global Games logo is:smokin

Ehhhh the initial pics weren't that revealing.

Edit: they were but I didn't go far enough to see them. I just saw the 2 pics that were quoted and they didn't have the full side view. It is what it is tho. Dudes trying to clown for anything these days :lol:

Last edited:

Absolutely love the KD logo. The use of the Global Games logo is:smokin
Ehhhh the initial pics weren't that revealing.

Edit: they were but I didn't go far enough to see them. I just saw the 2 pics that were quoted and they didn't have the full side view. It is what it is tho. Dudes trying to clown for anything these days
laugh.gif
welcome to the new #NT where clowning is just as important as being off topic and shoes take the backseat to everything else
laugh.gif

Think the 7s were successful. Every single kid in the neighborhood has at least 1 pair. Think GS did better numbers than men's, in terms of units. Maybe even in terms of revenue.

The WTKD7's are starting to pop up all over eBay and IG! I guess stores are now receiving their shipments :lol: my advice to everyone on NT is to wait until release date before you pay those extra $$$ I have a strong feeling these will be generously available...

The WTKD7's are starting to pop up all over eBay and IG! I guess stores are now receiving their shipments :lol: my advice to everyone on NT is to wait until release date before you pay those extra $$$ I have a strong feeling these will be generously available...

Judging by those same eBay listings this early in the game I think your right.

The $99 KDs at my local mall are only at Footaction. Anyone know if i can use a FTL Platinum $20 coupon there?

The WTKD7's are starting to pop up all over eBay and IG! I guess stores are now receiving their shipments
laugh.gif
my advice to everyone on NT is to wait until release date before you pay those extra $$$ I have a strong feeling these will be generously available...
Thinking/hoping you're right because I need these!

WHAT THE'S ARE TRASH TRASH TRASH!!!

GLAD I FINALLY FOUND THE WTKD 6'S IN MY SZ.15, DS, AND UNDER $300 YESTERDAY. PULLED THE TRIGGER WITH NO REMORSE!!!! :lol: :rofl:

I THINK I MAY GO FOR THE PLAIDS THO AS SOMETHING TOTALLY WEIRD AND DIFFERENT TO ADD TO THE COLLECTION.....HOPEFULLY.

Back
Top Bottom