• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Will be reporting alot of you guys later on today
indifferent.gif
For what reason?

Any discounts on the USA's out there? Trying to get these for under $130 shipped LMK!
best bet is to print out a b day coupon and go in store and grab them, cause other then that not to many deals online yet... if you give it a week or 2 i think  they should start popping up online 

Got the Mango 7s from Nike in Gtown. No problem getting them in my size but they were running out. I tried wait from from like 11-12:45 to see KD but he still wasn't there. Left to go play ball (didn't bust out the kicks just yet) but heard he didn't show up for another hour. I've met him before so no big deal. I also heard Lio Change was ere rocking the all red KD7.

Man i wish i could see the 35k in person... Guess ill be waiting until the 7th 

Damn photos of the 35k?

Are these going to be anybody else's first pickup, I'm just not into the whole white mesh **** on the first colorway and honestly the lebron XI Independence Day colorway was done the best.. I hate to pass on the kobe flyknits but for that $150 price tag compared to a low cut shoe for $200 I'll stick with these
View media item 1048673

Here you go.

Side note: :stoneface: @ the fact that I had to go back 3-4 pages to find one because y'all were in here ******* talking about Kim Kardashian.

I wonder if the ability to make an all red iD will hinder sales of the "Global Game" release the way the Lebron XI South Beach was slowed by the iD ability...

I wonder if the ability to make an all red iD will hinder sales of the "Global Game" release the way the Lebron XI South Beach was slowed by the iD ability...

Those didn't sell because it was a horrible looking colorway on that shoe. It's also been played out now. "Red yeezy" is the new "it" colorway

yup, and now everybody that likes them will be accused of liking them just cause of the red yeezy 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom