Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Have you even played in them?

http://weartesters.com/nike-kd-7-performance-review/

"One of the most well-rounded hoops shoes from Nike in quite some time"

- Nightwing2303
they are a pair of signature basketball shoe, they are made for basketball. Don't disregard the shoe base on looks, the kd7 have tons of amazing performance reviews.
Surprising... I feel like the heel will get destroyed after a few games of basketball and it doesn't look like there's enough ankle support.

Last edited:

Surprising... I feel like the heel will get destroyed after a few games of basketball and it doesn't look like there's enough ankle support.
its surprising that a shoe made for one of the highest level professional ballers will withstand............playing basketball.............

SMH

"They look nice but don't ball in em. It doesn't look like shoe made for basketball."

clown status..........did you just "get into sneakers" or "become a sneakerhead" this year or something?

SMH

Last edited:

its surprising that a shoe made for one of the highest level professional ballers will withstand............playing basketball.............

SMH

"They look nice but don't ball in em. It doesn't look like shoe made for basketball."

clown status..........did you just "get into sneakers" or "become a sneakerhead" this year or something?

SMH
I've been collecting sneakers for over 10 years. Jordans are made for the GOAT, but does that mean that ALL Jordan branded shoes are great for playing basketball? Please use quotations correctly before calling someone a clown.

Its a low top shoe. If you need ankle support this shoe is not for you. Or wear a ankle brace.

Last edited:
Basketball Revolution WTKD came in. 100% legit and no customs. Repped BillsMafia for the link.

Will buy from them again. Fast international shipping.

FYI-They still have sizes available.

got an 11.5 on the line for retail. I am a 12 so sizing down concerns me a bit. Do these fit anything like the EXT's? I was surprised I could comfortably fit into an 11.5 on the Pony Hairs is why I am asking... Any help is appreciated

got an 11.5 on the line for retail. I am a 12 so sizing down concerns me a bit. Do these fit anything like the EXT's? I was surprised I could comfortably fit into an 11.5 on the Pony Hairs is why I am asking... Any help is appreciated
You can not size down in these. If anything some 1/2 size up.

EXT fit much bigger then the regular model. Almost full size difference.(at least 1/2)

The 11.5s are going to feel REALLY tight. It would have been better if you've gotten a 12.5 or 13.

Last edited:
My bouncewear pair says retained at customs?? Is that normal? I kept it under 200 to avoid fees?
You're fine.

They have to go through customs when leaving the original country  and then when coming into the country.

Bounce wear almost always takes 10 days to 2 weeks to get in hand.

They will eventually come to you through the post office.

As long as sell price was under $200 without shipping you will be fine.

I have never had to pay customs through Bouncewear.

Last edited:
Thanks guys I was scared thinking they would keep them maybe flag em as fake u never know now a days , first time seeing "retained by customs" lol

Received my wtkd from the Spanish site. Look like there's no custom fees. MI first kd7..so dope.

Happy with these. These are nice in person. Just waiting for my second pair to come in from finish line 
smokin.gif

Can anyone post a link for the site that makes shirts for the shoes that come out. I'm looking for something that matches the WTKD7 but nothing TO CRAZY LOL

And No, I will not do the socks.. just a shirt.. if cant find one that is ehh subtle then Ill just where a black shirt and rock on lol

Back
Top Bottom