Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

got an 11.5 on the line for retail. I am a 12 so sizing down concerns me a bit. Do these fit anything like the EXT's? I was surprised I could comfortably fit into an 11.5 on the Pony Hairs is why I am asking... Any help is appreciated
They fit TTS.  The uppers don't have much give because it has fuse at the end of the toe.  I think you might find it tight...  prob around your pinky toe.

I took a look at all of my 7s yesterday and a couple of them have scuffs. My good apples prob got it the worst. Smh #scuffgate

Yea I never noticed scuffs until it was brought up.
My WTKD has a small scuff on the black part of my right heel. Not a big deal tho but I did think I was home free from the scuffgate scandal before I noticed tho :lol:

My WTKD has a small scuff on the black part of my right heel. Not a big deal tho but I did think I was home free from the scuffgate scandal before I noticed tho
laugh.gif
It will happen eventually with use. Just like the Kyrie.

Just hate when they come in like that. I don't mind the scuffs as long as I am the one putting them there.

Still not a dealbreaker with the WTKD. Love the shoe
smokin.gif

Also, have to be careful whenever moving the shoeboxes around.

My WTKD has a small scuff on the black part of my right heel. Not a big deal tho but I did think I was home free from the scuffgate scandal before I noticed tho :lol:

It will happen eventually with use. Just like the Kyrie.
Just hate when they come in like that. I don't mind the scuffs as long as I am the one putting them there.
Still not a dealbreaker with the WTKD. Love the shoe:smokin
Also, have to be careful whenever moving the shoeboxes around.

Thanks for the advice but none of that applied for me :lol:
Shoes just came out and have been sitting on top of the shoe box since I got them.
I understand "scuffs" can happen with wear. Shoes just came that way.
Also, chunks will not happen with use for those that wear casually unless a mishap occurs.

its crazy, the scuff seemed to happen only on the right (i think thats the one with the black heel, im not looking at them now) and not on the left of like everybodys pair

its crazy, the scuff seemed to happen only on the right (i think thats the one with the black heel, im not looking at them now) and not on the left of like everybodys pair

Yea I mean if it really bothered me I could just fill it in with a black paint but the fact that I had to specifically look for it meant I need not worry :lol:

I don't have any skuffs on mine, but definitely have a factory defect. The material is pulling away from the air bubble. I really want to take them back, or maybe request a credit of sorts. I would never wear them anyways, but for my collections sake...I would much rather have a pair that is defect free....

View media item 1606569

My bouncewear pair has arrive at customs. :D :D

Should be here by then end of the week??

Got mine in from bouncewear and just as stated before mine has scuffs on the right shoe smh shoes are npt suppose to come like that overall im satisfied felt weird with putting on a lighter shoe outside of workout shoes I guess im just used to wearing heavy Jordans and other shoes

I think the scuff at the back heel is created from the box. The box seems to be a little small so, when you pull the shoes in and out of the box the box flap that folds over to the inside cuts into the tip of the heel area next to the air bubble.

My bouncewear pair also came in today.. shoes are beautiful and had absolutely no scuffs or marks 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom