Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Repped. Got my size on the way 
pimp.gif

For those with wide feet. These are the first KDs that were comfortable for me. Got the 35K Saturday from NikeDC. Tried the, on over the weekend and had the initial thought of damn these are tight on the instep/forefoot particularly in my left foot. Took them off and had that relieved my feet feel better feeling which is not a good sign for a shoe. Loosened the laces on the bottom and slipped them on again. This time no tightness. Jumped around in them inside and decided to give them a try for ball. Extremely happy I did.

Played pickup tonight on a clean court and that traction was squeaking for 5 games. Perfect. Better or comparable to the Kobe 9 Elite. At first I still had the lower laces looser than stock but as I played the mesh must have adjusted for my wide foot and I was able to tie them tighter 2 times giving me a really secure lockdown feel (didn't notice any help from the strap but it wasn't a negative either). As a tip I found the fit to be better by lacing them up to the top loop.

Cushioning as others said was extremely good. Better than expected and certainly better than playing in lunarlon. Also better than expected was the weight. Felt very light on foot which I prefer. Last thought, got stepped on my toe by someone with dirty shoes but that cleaned right off at home. Got to keep them hot.

Instant first in the rotation and extremely happy with the purchase. TTS was the way to go for me. Size 13 which had me worried because it's not possible to half size up but that wasn't necessary. Both length and width were perfect.

Happy to answer questions for those on the fence about purchasing. The color definitely stands out on court for those that like/dislike loud colors. Sorry for the post length but wanted to be thorough.

Good info/insight, repped... As a wide footer I'm always weary with kds... They never break in right, but I've heard from several people including what you're saying that they break in very nice.

May have to just give them a shot...

ordered

if you dont jump on this your a fool free ship and $20 off box price

shoes are under retail WITH TAX

why wait 11 more days to pay box+ tax?

Once AGAIN everybody wears a size 13. WTF!!! LMAO!!! Funniest part is most really don't wear a 13, they wear a 12-12.5 but rather have some "room" in the shoe at the beginning rather than break the shoe in properly during normal wear.

Once AGAIN everybody wears a size 13. WTF!!! LMAO!!! Funniest part is most really don't wear a 13, they wear a 12-12.5 but rather have some "room" in the shoe at the beginning rather than break the shoe in properly during normal wear.
Just gotta be with the quickness. I'mma put that page on sports authority on update notification so if they add another style, I'll know right away.

And there goes size 13. Sold Out
i probbaly got the last 13 then ha!

You know I got you. First thing I thought was somebody wake up GLC.
yeah i was sitting at my computer at work and @van-nostrand hit me up and bam boom theyre on the way glad yall remind me cause im so slow sometimes on things haha
I've never noticed gs kds on SA.
i didnt think so just was gonna alley oop a homegirl oh well she outta luck

Back
Top Bottom