Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

Just gotta be with the quickness. I'mma put that page on sports authority on update notification so if they add another style, I'll know right away.
Most of the time they happen in the middle of the night about 2 weeks before release date. Dillard's is the same way so might want to check them, also. They never discount the way SA does though.

i probbaly got the last 13 then ha!

yeah i was sitting at my computer at work and @van-nostrand hit me up and bam boom theyre on the way glad yall remind me cause im so slow sometimes on things haha

i didnt think so just was gonna alley oop a homegirl oh well she outta luck
Just wondering where Lypac and Nic Florian are at? Normally they would be on this also.

Paging @GrizzlyAnimal
 and @sho3tym
 regarding this SA deal.

Pretty sure they are on it already. I caved. Thanks to all for the link. My favorite of the KD 7 CWs we have seen followed by the Calm before the Storms...Pretty funny, my son was giving me a hard time about how the easters are still sitting and widely available which I picked up early on SA. Was like, yeah, no biggie. Got 'em early, love em regardless, and will be worn down to the ground over time at less than retail with ease (FTW). Eager to get the KD7 on foot and take 'em for a spin. :smokin

Just gotta be with the quickness. I'mma put that page on sports authority on update notification so if they add another style, I'll know right away.

Oh no need, I have my pair. Just a reminder how highly demanded size 13 really is...

Most of the time they happen in the middle of the night about 2 weeks before release date. Dillard's is the same way so might want to check them, also. They never discount the way SA does though.
yeah like midnight while im sleep im up no folks im in that thang!!!!

Just wondering where Lypac and Nic Florian are at? Normally they would be on this also.

Paging @GrizzlyAnimal  and @sho3tym  regarding this SA deal.
yeah, i've had them in cart debating... appreciate the heads up tho 
smokin.gif

and @SamKQboro  good find 
nthat.gif

these kd will be gone soon from SA

its what just after 8am in the westcoast

cali heads im sure are about to jump all over it lol

man too much at once 35k under retail, kobe flyknit, kings crown I cant decide

Flyknits can be had whenever and not discounted. Kings Crown :x no thanks- but to each their own. This is an easy choice in my opinion. 35K will be like Seat Pleasants from last year. No one really thought much of them until 6-12 months later and then on the search.

Flyknits can be had whenever and not discounted. Kings Crown
sick.gif
no thanks- but to each their own. This is an easy choice in my opinion. 35K will be like Seat Pleasants from last year. No one really thought much of them until 6-12 months later and then on the search.
hmmmm I agree about the Seat Pleasant thing actually, but I am gonna grab the KDs on the 12th

I just think Nike is going to get backloaded and run out of materials on the Kobe 9 flyknit low, rather get my order in today

Still a bit pricey. Would have been a def cop with a 25% off promotion.
Was wondering where you were. Normally we're are the only ones online when the SA drops happen.

The Mango Early pics from the HOH is was sold me. Not too loud.

Easy cop for me. Don't have to use my Nike codes or Finish Line Winner's Circle reward and still get disco.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom