Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Copped a SZ 11, was on the fence on these but the discount/free shipping made me do it. 10 bucks less than retail at the end of the day is a good look.. thanks SamK, repped.

and my usas come in today woot woot woot and nikenino got banned NT FOR THE WIN!!!
Finish Line just sent shipping confirmation on my second USA (with $20 off) and Gumbo VI come in from Eastbay today. Def good day. And that other thing about that person we don't mention. Will be a nice VII thread without them.

Last edited:
Oh heck yea, was wondering where that clown went. And I just put my order in for some IDs. What a great day indeed

Finish Line just sent shipping confirmation on my second USA (with $20 off) and Gumbo VI come in from Eastbay today. Def good day. And that other thing about that person we don't mention. Will be a nice VII thread without them.
yeah im checking my ups and phone waiting for it to be delievered. im ready to check em out. cant wait to get these i ordered today no fightiing people next weekend haha

yeah im checking my ups and phone waiting for it to be delievered. im ready to check em out. cant wait to get these i ordered today no fightiing people next weekend haha
IMHO i dont think the 35K will be a hard cop as long as you try you should be good.

the Kobe's should take most of the hype. 

IMHO i dont think the 35K will be a hard cop as long as you try you should be good.

the Kobe's should take most of the hype. 

These will be plentiful. Then they'll sit for anyone with a birthday coupon. Then once retail drys. Then people will start craving for them.

Got my USA's yesterday. The 7 is definitely a big upgrade from the 6 all around. This model could easily end up being my favorite KD model

my only complaint is how the tongue stops halfway down the laces (about where the strap is) instead of going all the way to the bottom of the laces like pretty much every shoe.  the shoe is kind of tight on my foot right there where the tongue ends, and loosening the laces any further down does absolutely nothing to loosed the shoe up since there is no more toungue

Last edited:
Another opinion from a wider foot person. On first wear the mid foot was tight but loosened up and now the fit is great. I went with a 12 a half size up then normal. So if you have a wide foot go up if not go tts

Can anyone with those USA socks that dropped with the KD7 tell me what the big deal is with them? I think theyre fresh as hell but i dont get why theyre so expensive

Can anyone with those USA socks that dropped with the KD7 tell me what the big deal is with them? I think theyre fresh as hell but i dont get why theyre so expensive

Just Nike OD prices.. they're cool socks, but all elite socks when they first drop are too much.

Last edited:
Forget those socks and invest in a decent shirt. But this model is hella comfy. Factory lacing is too much for the sides being tight on the foot. I'm just waiting on the DMVs to drop so I can swap the laces to grey.

Agreed factory lacing was too tight. Do yourself a favor and loosen the laces to the bottom before putting on the shoe the first time then tighten them. Will leave you with a much better first impression. Poor job by Nike.

Back
Top Bottom