Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Is anyone going after those digital elite's for the 35,000 degree's? I think I am, they look sick

Looks like something different than the calm before the storm or they might have retooled it. Outer mesh part is reminiscent of a JAYHAWK blue color. The KD elite 6 comes to mind

Last edited:
I assume that it's the lighting. Wouldn't make sense for them to have unveiled all 5 pairs on the same day, but for the Calm Before the Storm's to be the only one not in the group shot.

Yo I Went IN Kohl's one day last year and they had some dope ish. Repped this is a low key spot with decent prices
i found 3 polos that might match but cant pinpoint the color.

color cape coral                                       tea rose                                                       peach amber

So am I the only one who hasn't received their order from SA yet? I was so excited coming home from work thinking they were going to be lying on my bed, but alas, I'm still waiting. 
mean.gif
Should get mine today, too. They've been in town since last Thursday but with the holiday and weekend I guess they are a little slow. Ah well.

I NEED the red joints, debating on the 35k's. I'll be on a float trip this weekend so I prolly won't be able to cop anyway

Are these really 180? I haven't been up on KDs since the 4s. Thought KD had some agreement with nike to keep shoes at an affordable price point.

Thanks guys, $150 while increasing is still a viable price point for me. $180 was stretching for a KD.

I thought you were getting them yesterday?
I thought I was, too, but apparently the transfer from UPS to the local post office was a little slower than anticipated. SA's economy shipping is via UPS SurePost which is that service where the local post office ultimately delivers the package. Should have them today.

I thought I was, too, but apparently the transfer from UPS to the local post office was a little slower than anticipated. SA's economy shipping is via UPS SurePost which is that service where the local post office ultimately delivers the package. Should have them today.
UPS started that a few months back. It is the most annoying thing. Also, costs about $4 more to the person shipping. Hopefully you get them today. Make sure to posts what you think of them. I still say they're Peach/ Mango. Not pink.

UPS started that a few months back. It is the most annoying thing. Also, costs about $4 more to the person shipping. Hopefully you get them today. Make sure to posts what you think of them. I still say they're Peach/ Mango. Not pink.
Yeah I'm going to post some comparison pics with the NYC 66's and a few other pairs just for people to get an idea of the color difference. I never bothered getting DMV V's but that comparison pic has already been posted.

Back
Top Bottom