Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
35k's are ******* dope
eek.gif

So am I the only one who hasn't received their order from SA yet? I was so excited coming home from work thinking they were going to be lying on my bed, but alas, I'm still waiting. 
mean.gif

35ks can't come fast enough. Been a minute since I generally crushed on a shoe but given my age and flavor they buck the trend but idc. I just want my pair and a dope polo style shirt to rock with these. For the rest of you not knowing. KD7 is where it's at :nthat:

Wondering how easy it'd be to runner's knot these. I guess I can check since I have a pair. Oh and what do you know, works like a charm, definitely improves lockdown, but the knot is pretty small... wish the laces were about 3 inches longer.

35ks can't come fast enough. Been a minute since I generally crushed on a shoe but given my age and flavor they buck the trend but idc. I just want my pair and a dope polo style shirt to rock with these. For the rest of you not knowing. KD7 is where it's at
nthat.gif
def was on kohls.com lookn 4 a polo 2 match

liking the VII overall. silouette and design looks good

looks like I'll finally cop my first KD shoes. matter of which color.

I just can't pull of those 35K pink.

Might cop the all reds, buy some green laces so they can double as Xmas shoes this year :tongue:

I will be copping for one undeniable reason: these are the closest to the IV silhouette and that is my favorite out of the entire KD line.

Even though I have the DMV 5's, I think I'll try to get the 35,000 degree 7's just because this colorway looks really good on this model

Back
Top Bottom