Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
It doesn't really matter if there are no pics if KD himself said in an interview that the KD6 and KD7 including their elite counterparts will be low tops.band the shoes were being worked on since the KD5 so I don't see how there should be any confusion

Last edited:
what ever happened to jmaddias01
he stopped coming in here and just release info gems
i miss him

He probably got tired of being called on so much :lol:

It literally got to a point where the minute dudes had questions, he was being @'ed into the thread. Had to fall back and let the heat die down.

First colorway dropping 7/12.
Bright mango/space blue/lite magnet grey/volt
653996-840

I take that back. That's the 2nd colorway. First colorway is a USA dropping 6/28. My bad.

if it's a good looking low top with a USA colorway (sure hope it isn't limited as hinted) it might have to be a cop

nerd.gif

653996-840
I think This might be the Pre-heat becuase the Preheat 6 had the weird color names and then the WTKD has weird color name as well.

and they only time if seen really weird names on a KD are the limited one (Dusty Grey was the Preheat and WTKD had like shark etc)

653996-840
I think This might be the Pre-heat becuase the Preheat 6 had the weird color names and then the WTKD has weird color name as well.

and they only time if seen really weird names on a KD are the limited one (Dusty Grey was the Preheat and WTKD had like shark etc)

The shoe he has listed above are the "35,000 degrees" and won't be a limited release. They're the first pair that will be in most stores and I know they will be in two stores locally that didn't get any special release type KDs for the V or the VI (and don't for any other Nike sig or retro Jordan that they carry).

What has me confused is that the pre heat pair and the USA pair both release on 6/28 for everything I've seen for the two. The other possibility is that they are the same shoe. But one reason I have doubts about that is bc the preheat is a limited release, very limited. But I know that a smaller regional retailer around here will 100% have the KD 7 USA's on 6/28 and have even had the shoe on their future release schedule since back at the beginning of February (paperwork showed the USA colors list and a 7/6/14 RD, which has since been moved forward of course). Has me a little confused as to what is going to happen here.

I personally hope the USA isn't the pre heat bc I have been a fan of the funkier pre heat colorways that have been used and we already know what the basics of a USA CW will look like or go along with. I also want the USA's if the KD 7 model is dope, and don't want to have to fight pre heat hype and insanity.

How can lebron 12 leak this early but still waiting on kd 7 due in a month lol prob see Kobe 10 before kd at this rate

Glad they're keeping 180 zoom but wish they did the full length like the vi elites.

Surely someone out there has a pic they're sitting on. We know how much you're just dying to leak it to us, right?

Nike has proven they can keep things under wrap when they want to with the Jordan XX9 being the most recent example.

^They have taken a lot of action this year. They are even suing people who have been caught ordering samples and selling them outside nike approval

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom