Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Kiss the days of nice leather uppers on Nike's signature basketball models goodbye son
laugh.gif

That's why I'm grabbing the ones I like for the low before they dry up.
No longer about that stuff, all about performance for them now. Its nice for ball players but for those collecting or just to rock, not so good

The 6's creased as much if not more than leather shoes. I've seen toe boxes with huge dents in them. The crease less thing isn't true
Also the reason why the 6s creased a lot and had the dents was due to there being less layers of hyperfuse on the shoe. That's what made it have the dents and creases compared to other sneakers with hyperfuse that seem to be fine with same amount of wear.

I just find it crazy that (im not saying your wrong because i dont know) Harden will have "posite" on his first shoe...  Kyrie in the HyperRev 2? I was a huge fan of the hyperrev in general, [B]the toe was clean and breathabl[/B]e. I agree with you on the colorways, i always see the lead styles leading with color stories. I actually liked how the KD 5 elite was visually different from the non elite version. I actually like the KD 2 as well from how it added support over the 1. 

-Fresh 

INTRADESTING!!!

The 5 elite had zoom air, so based off of whats above the grown sizes will have a zoom air bubble you can see?

I don't think those are GS and I think that colorway is gonna be the first drop hype colorway that "grows" on people when they hear only X amount are made

They got potential. I think nike is aiming for comfortable-ness this year with these and the LBJ 12

At least we have an idea of what it looks like now. Need to see the USA colorway. Still don't have a pair of KDs to go with his Olympic jersey.

Back
Top Bottom