• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Us colorway is dope and you know nike got something up their sleeve

Is it sports authority or ****'s that always gets kds early? Think that'll be the case for the viis?

SA. I wouldn't be surprised if it continued, unless Nike got wind of it and told them to abide by release dates.

i'm really feeling this model

I love the 6 but overall the comfort isn't there for me, I think these look more comfortable

DMV is a cop, USA are a pass for me

Nike Australia calendar, remember these dates are formatted as 5 July, 12 July. And just ignore the price. But style codes and colorways are the main thing.

Weird... 653996-146 corresponds to USA, and 653996-840 corresponds to the DMV/35K Degrees pair. Wonder what they're smoking down there.

Last edited:
The piece protuding out on the upper reminds of the Nike Air Signature Player from back in the day

Nike Australia calendar, remember these dates are formatted as 5 July, 12 July. And just ignore the price. But style codes and colorways are the main thing.

Weird... 653996-146 corresponds to USA, and 653996-840 corresponds to the DMV/35K Degrees pair. Wonder what they're smoking down there.
I thought that said crystal meth lol

laugh.gif
 maybe that's what they're on

Swear to god. If nike pulls some bs "weatherman" 7 imma be mad. But bring on the 7 and the 7 iD

Swear to god. If nike pulls some bs "weatherman" 7 imma be mad. But bring on the 7 and the 7 iD
Well by the looks of that promo vid, there will be a weatherman 7.  Too bad when Nike reuses themes, they are never as good as the first, and I expect this to be no different.

"The KD7 combines leading performance innovation with a few hidden cues, and a vivid narrative across multiple colorways that will all be unveiled during next week’s event."

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-basketball-announces-live-kd7-launch-event

ALL the color ways are gonna be shown? What do you guys think? I guess its good instead of waiting months to see a color way you like, they all are shown at once. Anxious to see the Weatherman, Aunt Pearls, the Red/Red, and the Easy Money. Wednesday can't get here fast enough!

be ready for a surprise and tears afterwards 
laugh.gif
   not srs , but you never know

Last edited:
I bet the weathermans are the preheats can't wait to see them. Can't wait to get the dmvs already planned on getting them with my friends for the first day of college lol.

Wonder how many colorways they'll debut at the event next week?

Don't think they'll show off all of them, that's like 20+ colorways.

Back
Top Bottom