Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh wow i'm late af lol. the event is at 12 Noon wensday

youtube.com/nikebasketball

for anyone who is as late as i was.

You totally missed everything

And you initially responded to me

Sheeeeesh :smh:

All good, I missed the new signature shoes from retired athletes and you didn't. The Kobe and lebron lines are doomed. U won...

I seriously hope they drop some decent numbers in that preheat/dmv/whatever the nickname is color way. I'd hate for them to flood stores with that USA colorway only to skimp on the pair people really want

Wish I could be stronger than this, but I will probably scoop the US pair next week.

Maybe I'm a slave to the swoosh or maybe I just geek over the launch of a new shoe, but I'm itchin to try these out.

Wish I could be stronger than this, but I will probably scoop the US pair next week.

Maybe I'm a slave to the swoosh or maybe I just geek over the launch of a new shoe, but I'm itchin to try these out.

Really want to pick them up but just not feeling that colorway, anxious for the 7 though

Really want to pick them up but just not feeling that colorway, anxious for the 7 though
I'd say the US colorway is nothing special, but in a way that's kind of why I want it.  Nearly everything that comes out these days has some loud/bright component.  I think I'm due for a shoe that keeps it somewhat simple 
laugh.gif

I'd say the US colorway is nothing special, but in a way that's kind of why I want it.  Nearly everything that comes out these days has some loud/bright component.  I think I'm due for a shoe that keeps it somewhat simple :lol:   

Lol I feel you bro, I just like loud right now

Hate to be a beast but thats one of the first IDs I'm gonna try
Nah its not beasting this time. this is one of the shoes that it's accepptable to make a yeezy id IMO. The strap, hard back piece, logo on the tounge, and mesh upper is all there. I might do zen gray instead of solars though.

Nah its not beasting this time. this is one of the shoes that it's accepptable to make a yeezy id IMO. The strap, hard back piece, logo on the tounge, and mesh upper is all there. I might do zen gray instead of solars though.

Yeah I can't wait to mess around on ID

The 7's don't look like the type of sneaker that'll look good in joggers. I never liked wearing the 6's in jeans, they're great with shorts and joggers though. The USA cw will probably get blue marks from certain jeans.

The 7's don't look like the type of sneaker that'll look good in joggers. I never liked wearing the 6's in jeans, they're great with shorts and joggers though. The USA cw will probably get blue marks from certain jeans.
Soak your jeans in some cold water with white vinegar and salt. That'll set the color.

I'm liking all three this year from the sigs. As always for me let me see a white/blue pair like the 2s and 3s and I'll copped on release day. Good iD options wonder what print they'll use.

The more I see these, the more I like them. I'm so glad Nike did a good job with these. The KD VI is hideous IMO. Elites look ok though.

Back
Top Bottom