Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
The VII's look cool but I'm not crazy about how the strap is monochrome(in the cw's shown). It just looks a little unfinished to me, and the cool 7-35 logo doesn't get to stand out. Adding a splash of contrast on the logo would really make it pop, like the swoosh and cool strap patterns did on the IV.

Obviously it's early, so hopefully they'll address this at some point, really seems like a missed opportunity on the otherwise awesome looking DMV and USA colorways.

Last edited:
The VII's look cool but I'm not crazy about how the strap is monochrome(in the cw's shown). It just looks a little unfinished to me, and the cool 7-35 logo doesn't get to stand out. Adding a splash of contrast on the logo would really make it pop, like the swoosh and cool strap patterns did on the IV.

Obviously it's early, so hopefully they'll address this at some point, really seems like a missed opportunity on the otherwise awesome looking DMV and USA colorways.
I hear ya on that...but if they put color on the logo it would most likely be paint. And that would most likely come off anyways if you actually wear your shoes.

I was curious about next week's release so I called a couple FTLs near me yesterday.  They all said as of now they've only received GS stock.  They said they could possibly get men's by early next week but weren't sure.

There are two more I could have checked with, one that's actually a HOH but I'll prob just chill to see the locator

Last edited:
My boy is flying out for the KD release in DC next week (intern for Nike). Gonna ask him to take pics of the event and ill post em up here.

Heres a review of the dmv pair from dj delz,  they appear more of a mango color than a orange in the pics..which i like 
happy.gif

I'm all in. The 6s grew on me pretty quick but these I love from the jump. Absolutely can not wait to see an N7 pair.

Back
Top Bottom