Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

How do these fit im a 12 so should i go tts or go 12.5?
Don't think anyone has tried them on yet.
Some one a while back said they fit like the 6.  I think the DMVs are gonna be copped.  The on feet pic of Leo Chang sold me.  Every time i see the shoes on KD's feet they look terrible.  Only because he is so tall and skinny every shoe he wears looks like a damb canoe 

Thanks man
happy.gif

Checkout was a lot easier than normal, not a fan of these waiting on the dmv but I was successful at getting it into the cart. Nike is adding new **** to try to slow down the usage of the bots

Wish I would have saw the code for 2 day ship :Rollin it's all good tho, got them really easy and got the socks also

i wanted to try the shoes in store first, but i knew the shops werent gonna have the socks so I got the shoes anyway for the free shipping. easy returns, right? haha

if the cop was this easy.. then hopefully my friend can get them with his employee discount in two days and i can return these hahaha. 

edit: just saw the legendary code... 
roll.gif

With 2day shipping they ship with FedEx. I have an expected delivery date of 6/30. With regular ground shipping it takes 3 days to get to me and Im in Cali.

Back
Top Bottom