• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Not in sales it wasn't.

Clearly I realize they are a basketball shoe, designed for basketball, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the white mesh will get dirty easily. Besides over half the people on here are going to purchase for the aesthetics of the shoe. Hell, KD himself said they design the shoe with looks in mind first, then performance (which actually shocked me).

Clearly I realize they are a basketball shoe, designed for basketball, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the white mesh will get dirty easily. Besides over half the people on here are going to purchase for the aesthetics of the shoe. Hell, KD himself said they design the shoe with looks in mind first, then performance (which actually shocked me).

that's because true ballers can ball in anything.

look at Lance Stephenson in his and1s

easy money's are my favorite colorway so far. love the 35k's or whatever them dmv 7s are called, but I rather get the 5s down the line. plus I have the LeBron x elites that colorway (crimsons) and I try not to multiply colors.

DMV and Easy money then after its XMAS ASG AP unless something I like comes up

after much debating, I'm just gonna wait for the globals and calm's.. i do want a pair of the 35k, just want the others a bit more.

KD had his best year of shoes (both in sales, in his performance, and their use across the nba) with the vi. What momentum do they need to get back?
Only proof I see in that statement is his Performance (MVP). All I'm saying is the KD's so far peaked at the IV's, in most people's opinion...

Im thinking this USA is limited.

Kobe and Bron are 1 per

KD is not though. (Only reason i would guess is because its the first drop of a new model)

and then the SLC FTL got one FSR

fan of the shoe, not a fan of any of the colorways yet. im sure i'll end up with a couple pairs when it's all said and done and time for the 8

th

This image sold me. Went ahead and copped. Guess I'm on the KD VII.

th

This image sold me. Went ahead and copped. Guess I'm on the KD VII.
Man this shoe just looks great. I really can't wait to see in person and try on. This and the 35,000 degrees color are fantastic. I hope the comfort and performance lives up to the looks because I haven't bought a new ballin shoe in years and would love to pick a pair of these up.

Back
Top Bottom