Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
who started this matching sock thing and why is it still going? (not hating on anyone that enjoys it)

Ive worn mine the last couple days and they get OD attention I'm in publix and got soccer moms breaking their neck. Very happy with the fit, the cw, etc. Ill definitely be in for the Calms and the Global Games.

Hope the 35k's sit for a bit, won't be able to cop right away.

Here's a couple color comparison shots just in case you weren't sure how this Bright Mango would look.

Flash off.

Flash on.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the "away" colorway.I know its pretty basic and not as flashy as others but I love that color blocking. I know it can pretty much be made on NikeID but I feel like the official colorway will have something a lil different to set it apart.Funny how It use to be the first color leaked.

View media item 1068117
View media item 1068121
Bad lighting in the house but just gottem in the store! For my New Yorkers - Sports Authority in Glendale, NY (woodhaven blvd) in Queens got a FSR of the KD VII. Great fit and I love em.

Also copped KD VI NYC 66 for $100 on sale (seat pleasents were also on sale)

And they also had Texas, Away, Easter, Black/Orange, Energy, and lucid green color ways.

I know in the Long Island area this store and Westbury gets KDs and Lebrons everytime and early too! Now I know where to go for any KD release.

I really didn't like these 35k's at first, but seeing more pics and how light that mango is is really starting to sell me. Saturday is going to be rough haha

wow very impressed with the initial release & love this 7 is getting... the usa c/w is very nice

these will blow the lebron 12 away this year for sure

Bad lighting in the house but just gottem in the store! For my New Yorkers - Sports Authority in Glendale, NY (woodhaven blvd) in Queens got a FSR of the KD VII. Great fit and I love em.

Also copped KD VI NYC 66 for $100 on sale (seat pleasents were also on sale)

And they also had Texas, Away, Easter, Black/Orange, Energy, and lucid green color ways.

I know in the Long Island area this store and Westbury gets KDs and Lebrons everytime and early too! Now I know where to go for any KD release.
Repped. I havent been in LI so long I forgot about SA and that they used to get stuff. I was just at that costo over there yesterday smh

They have the shorts in the grey with just a small piping stripe of bright that would be great for ball. Not trying to get too matchy matchy but still trying to look good.

Only pair I'm interested in so far... minus the socks.
USAs are dope, 35k will be mine...then these
smokin.gif

hopefully they go with the 6 cw scheme rather then the 5s basic cws. im ready to see what they come up with

I'm curious to see as whether they try some color ways without the mesh.....or whether they go with some elaborate mesh patterns (Kobe 8s with the camos, etc)

Also would like them to employ some 3M on the shoes as well.

As for the story telling aspects....it's only natural for the stories to change over time so to speak. As a new model is introduced every season.....I am curious as to how his evolution as a player/person is reflected in future color ways and shoes

Back
Top Bottom