Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Finally got home and got to try on the 7's and comfort level is in no comparison to the 6. None of that crazy break in period just ready to rock out the box. Might have to pick up the 35k since they on sale.

The 6 really is a p.o.s. compared to the 7.
laugh.gif
 this is true though, and I loved the 6. Makes me want to clear them all out in prep for the onslaught to my bank account in the later months

@BillyR 23
 @LagunaSeca
 @spiderjericho
 @NickFolarin
 Thanks for the advice. That's def a good idea but in the moment I was so shocked/angry that I didnt think to take his name. And now that im back home, I dont really care anymore to get it. That's definitely something ill remember to do in the future.

@jaybreeezyy
 appreciate it b. Ill keep taht in mind

Yeah bro i would have called corporate right in the store standing right infront of him reading his name tag.

got to my local HOH this morning an hour before they open, suprised at the same time happy nobody was there
happy.gif
 by the time they open only eight people in line and half of them wanted the Jordan 14s
laugh.gif
 congrats on those who got their pairs, glad I didn't sleep on these bad boys and by the way they let me use my VIP coupon on these too, $136 something out the door
roll.gif

Last edited:
I think I went to every store in Brooklyn looking for a sz 7 or 7.5 after I struck out online. This can't be life :frown:

Just would like to point out i said the red/red color way would be fresh a few months back. Didn't even cop tho 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom