Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Just grabbed the CBTS xdr version here in Taiwan for $125 usd shipped 
happy.gif

After the sb lebron xi issue modells had I'm just going to wait and use my wc card at fnl. Good deal though. Does fnl do in store pick ups on the Web for non jordan/limited releases on day 1?

If the cbts had a different color than hyper punch I would've copped instead of making an iD(dark grey based). Oh well it's about $30 difference from these discounted prices so I can live with that. Easy money are a pass too(don't like green). Need to see pics of the October colorways.

Just remember that SA ships in a bag if you're thinking of ordering from them. Good price but your box might be f'd up.

SA is an easy return policy. One of the better ones.

Is SA gonna give you a nice shoebox once they deliver you a busted one? Cause Nike ships with boxes, not bags.

Looks like you don't get my point. Buy from both and return the busted SA shipped box to Nike store. They are cool with it.

Calms will be cawped later :smokin

Funny how this little girl was gassed up over the KD's and threw the sport blue 3s back on the shelf. Her mom then said "those the ones I got you!" The look on the little girl face was priceless. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah this was an easy cop...only got em cause I'm in love with the kd 7 comfortability. 127 shipped here too. Plus a pair of 3's from both NDC and Eastbay. Struck out on Beethoven's.

It was a easy cop for me too today at footlocker. 35 people ahead of me in the line all wanting jordans or Kobe's. I was the first person in line to cop the kds. I'm so happy people are sleeping on these shoes! They're comfy as ****! I'm passing up on the next colorway tho. Not feeling the easy moneys/ Miami hurricanes. Anyone else gonna lace swap these calms cuz I am?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom