Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
This is crazy. I keep coming in here hoping to see something that'll make me do the Birdman handrub.... and nothing 

The KD6 didn't really pop off for me till about the Texas and Meteorology so there's still time I guess

I just wore the Texas VIs on Halloween
glasses.gif

Wish we'd get an update on the Texas 7's and a confirmed release date on these N7's. Went to both champs and footlocker at the mall by me and they both had no clue about those and the supposed release date is a week from today.

Wish we'd get an update on the Texas 7's and a confirmed release date on these N7's. Went to both champs and footlocker at the mall by me and they both had no clue about those and the supposed release date is a week from today.
N7 doesn't usually hit Champs. Some HOH and the Nike stores. V was plentiful but VI was a little harder to get.

That's proly a good indication that those stores u went to are not getting them

That's proly a good indication that those stores u went to are not getting them

Either that or it's the fact the release date hasn't become official yet seeing as no site has them on their release calendar.

Either that or it's the fact the release date hasn't become official yet seeing as no site has them on their release calendar.
I agree, usually there would at least be a date on them. but sometimes stores have the shoes but don't know the release.. it happened to me for the "on the roads". The store had the shoes but thought the release was on the 31st

So whats the deal with the black suedes.  Saw a couple pages back folks talking about these releasing - has anyone figured that out yet?

If I'm not mistaken, the n7 5's and 6's didn't give the "official" date until the week of the release. Then a list of all the stores that would get them popped up like 3 days before release. So next week is still a definite possibility. We should know something definite by Wednesday.

It would make sense to release them 11/7. Avoid stacking another release to that Saturday and have the KD7 N7 on the 7th.

finally got to try these on today (yea im a little late)  I am very pleased with the way they feel.

the sole is super cushiony, (spellcheck) the strap cut into my midfoot a little when I flexed my foot, but nothing I couldnt get over after a few wears.

after trying on my TTS, I went .5 size down and they were perfect.  overall I was impressed, and I will have to get a pair of these.  ( probably the aways)

Never thought i would say this but this KD 7 Lifestyles with the clear blue sole are fire... Nice Shoe + Anti ape Price = Copped.. I really like the fact that they are affordable and i could actually go into the store to try on a pair...and I protected the bottom so they will stay icey forever..

I saw them in person, and i don't know whether it was the lighting the handful of stores I went to.....I was on the fence then decided to order them after I saw how terrible the HoL Lebrons were glued. They teal to me, but in different lighting something else....

Beautiful color way and nice pic, just don't know how I'm gonna work these around the wardrobe lol

Man, these look good. I was thinking I should limit myself to N7´s due to the slight similarity with these (tealish color), but these are just too sick. Especially with volt laces :smokin

Never thought i would say this but this KD 7 Lifestyles with the clear blue sole are fire... Nice Shoe + Anti ape Price = Copped.. I really like the fact that they are affordable and i could actually go into the store to try on a pair...and I protected the bottom so they will stay icey forever..

Exactly how did you protect them?

7s seem to be going just like the 6s, started with a sprint in the Summer and now they're at a jog.

Still undecided on the N7s. Whenever they release.

7s seem to be going just like the 6s, started with a sprint in the Summer and now they're at a jog.

Still undecided on the N7s. Whenever they release.
easy pass for me. nothing on the shoe stands out if you ask me. the nike sign looks dull, the only thing i like is the blue posite because it reminds me of the apples. there nothing like the 6s.. rather have the cave purple.

I just have to say I love the aways, the colors really pop on this one.  They are about to be my first KD7. 

they just look so nice and vibrant in person. I know the colorway has been done and most people are tired of seeing it, but they just look too right on this shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom