Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Can't wait to get the Cave purples to add to my Uprisings and 35 degrees. So far I have got all of them for under retail looks like the same for these. 

How weird. I got GG and N7 the same size,8.5. Before I wear N7 I think KD7 GG is the best comfortable shoe I have but today I just unds my N7. It's a little snug in the middle of the shoe, right at the strap is. I didn't even pull the strap on. Let it loose and I didn't tie the laces too. I wore it all day and can't wait to get home to take it out of my feet. It's like I wear half size down. Anyone feeling this? Or it's just my pair.

Last edited:
What exactly is a restock? Is it Nike reselling shoes people have returned? Because I swear my GGs that I got from that last restock have been worn. The mesh looks like somebody wore the shoes around or even balled in them. I just opened the box for the first time today and couldn't believe how bad the mesh was and it had me questioning if Nike gave me shoes that have already been more than just tried on. I'm honestly not trying to be picky or annoying, it's just kinda crazy that I may have paid $150 for shoes somebody already balled in

What exactly is a restock? Is it Nike reselling shoes people have returned? Because I swear my GGs that I got from that last restock have been worn. The mesh looks like somebody wore the shoes around or even balled in them. I just opened the box for the first time today and couldn't believe how bad the mesh was and it had me questioning if Nike gave me shoes that have already been more than just tried on. I'm honestly not trying to be picky or annoying, it's just kinda crazy that I may have paid $150 for shoes somebody already balled in
Yep, sounds like you got a returned pair. Previous owner probably wiped the bottom soles after a wear and sent back to Nike

So I'm not crazy then huh? I think that really sucks that a company would sell someone used shoes. I'll post pictures of the mesh and stuff. I'm really not trying to be a complainer or anything. I'm just super disappointed. I have had the shoes for a while but never opened the box, and I opened it today and was just like
sick.gif
mean.gif

See what I'm talking about? That right shoe is bad. This was when I pulled them out of the box what they looked like.

Mine and many others all have that problem. My GGs are still DS and were bought from FTL on release day. I have the same dent.

Oh I guess I haven't seen anyone else with the same problem in here? But I guess that brings a little peace of mind knowing that others have the same thing going on

Wow. That's crazy. I don't have them but i am glad I don't. Mad wouldn't be the word. First the color now the mesh.... smh

That sucks. I have played in my GGs for at least 10 times and still doesn't look like that

Last edited:
Thought the N7 would be my last kd7, but with an actual release date for gold medal, looks like these n7 will be returned to niketown. Rather have gold panels than just lines of design in gold

Last edited:
its a little tough to tell if those GGs were worn at all. I dont remember what mine looked like before I wore them the first time. It kinda looks like its just the flywire is just pulled tight and the mesh forming to it a little bit

now that I think about it, my Bad (Good) Apples kind of had that look right out the box

Exactly as stated above. If there are other issues besides that one they could have been worn. If it's only the dents though your good. It's a common issue with the 7.

Can someone point me to the release calendar that has the Gold Medals on it?  I checked Nike and FTL and I don't see it anywhere..

Those GG's are not worn ... That is how the mesh looks on my DS pair.

Olympic Golds will be had very quick.

Back
Top Bottom