Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

For one the Lebron 11 lows are no where near as comfortable as the KD7's in my opinion 
eyes.gif
 You tripping. For a wide foot guy like myself, the 11 lows feel like walking on clouds. The KD7s not so much, them joints tight as hell due to the strap and posite heel. I guess its all opinion tho, but Kobe 9 Ext > Acid Lions > KD7 Ext. I'll still be copping, but hopefully I can get some type of disco to curb that unwarranted price hike

In Canada, but the retail is pretty damn high here anyway. Black Friday promotion though, Easy Money, Bad Apple, Uprising, and Away, in basically full size runs. 40% off and an additional $8 off so it came to just about $110, which for Canadian retail, is godly.

as usual they didn't have my size... I wouldn't mind doubling up on them but it's ok

Gonna drop by some hohs to see if they got any gms for me

who knows... you might be lucky and find a pair. There was no hype on these on launch day. I went at opening and I was first in line. I was also able to cart them on NDC. They even had pairs at the ES in my area but people were buying them. I think they were slept on and people started to wake up.

:rolleyes  You tripping. For a wide foot guy like myself, the 11 lows feel like walking on clouds. The KD7s not so much, them joints tight as hell due to the strap and posite heel. I guess its all opinion tho, but Kobe 9 Ext > Acid Lions > KD7 Ext. I'll still be copping, but hopefully I can get some type of disco to curb that unwarranted price hike
[/quote

Not tripping at all as I said and you said it's all opinion. I hated the way the 11's feel and love the KD fit, especially after breaking them in.

It could be a PE pair or it could be Christmas, I don't know for sure but thought I'd post it anyways.

Edit: He said on his IG that it was a Michigan St PE. Carry on 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
really hoping he doesnt wear VI's again tonight... 

does anyone know what brand of 3 qtr (or even full-length) compression tights NBA players wear? they seem to be made with material that is much thicker than Nike's... at least it seems that way since you never see anyone's tights ripping at the knees during play. i'm tired of having to throw away tights after making the slightest dive for a loose ball. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Still trying to figure out why NO pics of the Christmas KD 7's have surfaced yet [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Pure speculation from me , but I wonder if the strap in the 7 is a bother for KD , especially after the broken foot

How is leather and suede a gimmick?  Crazy talk.
Messes with the front toe-box area of the silhouette and makes the strap and posite both look flimsy cheap which I know is the opposite of what you would think but oh well, guess I'm just weird like that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom