Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
As others have stated, the Xmas 7 is the best of the big 3 but nothing special. Maybe some more pics can change that, but for now money saved.

Pics of the Christmas shoe a store called Nomadsports on ebay has an 8, 2 8.5 and 1 9 for $240.

I like them a lot and copping just like how KD described them.
Nike really dropped the ball on Christmas this year. These are better than the Lebrons and Kobes but that's not saying much. There's a pattern on the posite, but it might be 3M because it's hard to see.

$70 markup from last yrs ext
mean.gif

Haven't been in here in a minute, but I think the X-Mas's are actually nice. Like the colors on em. If I can get the money in time i'll cop.

Well, looks like Nike doesn't want my money! They dropped the ball and then some with the Christmas pack!!!! At least put little trees, wreaths, candycanes,(like they did the kd6) within the heel that would reflect in a 3m way. Jeez!! Nike keeps playing it safe. Push the envelope for a change....

They say 170 on the release calendar.

I want to like these, but I don't think I do.  However, given the trend of some of these looking better in person (and that's not the best picture), I haven't completely shut the door on them.

Another KD VII to dirty up the mesh...Easy Pass. It's like Nike is just quickly puttin designs together because they know they'll sell. I think the V's were the first KD christmas shoe to actually impress me IMO. GMs & EXTs to end December is cool with me.

I wanna see some more detailed pics of the Xmas. I do like that sole. I wish the emerald green wasn't just outlined on the medial side swoosh. I believe there may be some more detail, unseen in those pics, on the posite.

I'm very disappointed in the Christmas pair, definitely not what I pictured/hoped they would look like. Oh well, money saved for the Kyries and Fragments.

Back
Top Bottom