Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Nike killing it with the festive pairs [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji] ASGs are too sexy....

smokin.gif

Villa threw up some new pics of PB & J's

Nike KD 7 GS "Peanut Butter and Jelly"
Release Date:
 02/05/15
Color:  White/Hyper Grape-Fuchsia Force-Team Orange
Style #:  669942-155
Price: $115

and ds 
laugh.gif
  jk

and ya'll really gonna tell me you would rock those pb & j's with the sprinkles on them like that ??

Last edited:
how long have you played in your pairs before that happened? Did someone step on your foot or was it just from normal wear?

The first pair was about 4 months of wear, the second pair was close to 2 months. The second pair, there was an instance where someone stepped on my foot pretty hard while I was trying to change direction. I didn't notice any tearing that night, but that's probably what initially damaged the material. I play just about every night for a few hours on an indoor court.

USAs were the only colorway I've liked enough to buy (do regret passing on GGs) and these are the only other one I want! Looking so good

The first pair was about 4 months of wear, the second pair was close to 2 months. The second pair, there was an instance where someone stepped on my foot pretty hard while I was trying to change direction. I didn't notice any tearing that night, but that's probably what initially damaged the material. I play just about every night for a few hours on an indoor court.
4 months is good imo if you play a few hours every night in the same pair. 2 months though is not good. Nike has to make the mesh a bit more durable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom