Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

I knew I should've copped a .5 size up. I just got mine today and while they are f'ing beautiful, they may be the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn in my life. The part by the strap just digs into my feet and it's ridiculous, is this a known problem? I went my true size, I should've checked with you guys before hand but I assumed they would fit like Kobe 9s or Kyries. I'd want to exchange them but I doubt eastbay has any in stock to exchange. 
They definitely fit tight. I regularly fit a size 10 in Nike Dunks but a size 11 fits me comfortably.

I knew I should've copped a .5 size up. I just got mine today and while they are f'ing beautiful, they may be the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn in my life. The part by the strap just digs into my feet and it's ridiculous, is this a known problem? I went my true size, I should've checked with you guys before hand but I assumed they would fit like Kobe 9s or Kyries. I'd want to exchange them but I doubt eastbay has any in stock to exchange. 
yes, it is a common complaint that the strap area of the kd7s are tight. but, some have said that sizing up does not give you more room in that area, it only makes the shoe longer. the solution for most is to break them in. most find them comfortable after giving them some break in time. my tts feels better after more wear.

yes, it is a common complaint that the strap area of the kd7s are tight. but, some have said that sizing up does not give you more room in that area, it only makes the shoe longer. the solution for most is to break them in. most find them comfortable after giving them some break in time. my tts feels better after more wear.
Yeah I noticed after having the left shoe on for a while while messing with the other's lacing, it did slightly feel more comfortable after a while, I find it stupid that shoes these days still have "break-in" periods.

even with wide feet i go tts in the kd7. you just have to loosen the strap and laces and let the mesh break in for a few hours. yeah it sucks that there is break in time but at least its not as bad as the foamposite time 
sick.gif

I slept hard on the Global Games. Easily the best. I'd trade my CBTS and my new WTKD7s for 2 DS pair of GG I think.

^^^ aint nobody trading  you nothing for them CBTS
laugh.gif

so 2 GGs for the WTKD 7 ain't gonna happen

Bouncewear usually takes some time for me. About 10 days the last couple times I ordered. I think it's faster if you live on the east coast, since that's where it enters from customs. 

That makes since im on the west coast.

I'm just ready to wear these puppies.

GG are in my top 5 but no way I'd trade my WTKDS for them

Bouncewear usually takes some time for me. About 10 days the last couple times I ordered. I think it's faster if you live on the east coast, since that's where it enters from customs. 
my bouncewear tracking says announcement of item? Wth is that ? Like scan of origin? Sorry 1st time orderin with em

If you ordered from bouncewear and live in the us you will see several weird notes while tracking, last time I ordered from them I just ignored all tracking updates and when the shoes showed up I was shocked because I forgot all about them. Expect a hold up when they hit customs 

Just need the BHM colorway and I'm off the KD 7. I thought ovberall the model was pretty dope on and off court, but the colorways started hott, but cooled off.

Back
Top Bottom