Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
in hand these are way better than any pics can show...The details are amazing. IMO  
smokin.gif

View media item 1598195
Beautiful.

On a related note, guys please don't try to "keep up" with this shoe when choosing an outfit. A busy shoe doesn't mean you have to accompany it with an equally busy outfit.

EDIT: Disregard the polka socks. Just happened to be the socks I had on at the time I tried these on. :lol:

Last edited:
Shoot, i pass on those too. After seeing all the kd7s, i can easily say those are one of the better cw. Might hunt for a pair.

N7 is prolly next for me. Look I found my 35k on a local FB sneaker group. Looked like they had been worn one time... $90
I find so many deals. I never stop looking. Good luck

little late to the KD7 thread, got my WTKD yesterday and out of the box they look amazing, lots of detail on them and was happy until i got to the back...

mean.gif
 straight out of the box they're already messed up.

Also pulled out my pair of AP that I stashed away and took a good look at them, noticed the third pink plastic piece on the sole came unglued and is now sticking up higher than the rubber sole.

my luck with KD7 is terrible 
frown.gif
 wonder if nike will do anything about this

I might pick up the ASG down the road for the ultra low, but I really didn't like them this year. Which is sad because I have every other KD all star besides the 1. My favorite subset of the KD line.

I might pick up the ASG down the road for the ultra low, but I really didn't like them this year. Which is sad because I have every other KD all star besides the 1. My favorite subset of the KD line.
I didn't think I would pick up at first but ended up with all but the Kobe. (popping upper got on my nerves)

Was nice that this years ASG could be had on discount.

KD is coming today. Can't wait.

Still need to pick up the Meteorolgy and the Eels for the low.

Still on the fence about the EggNogg.

Last edited:
ice hahaah i got alot of kds on ice still. like 1 pair of 5s and 5 or 6 6's and like 5 or 6 7's that i havent worn yet either cause i wanna use em for something like a wedding or just aint wore em yet i got so many i just keep forgetting i have some honestly 

Back
Top Bottom