**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

:lol:

Here's a simple scenario to float around... Kendrick has a HUGE fanbase that consist of all kinds of people....... he's def gonna do a tour for this album and crowds will be mixed with all races correct.... Everyone is jamming and this comes on

How many NON BLACK people are going to sit at that concert and scream the lyrics to this comfortably like they did with GKMC ?

Since people claim this doesnt have a message focused directly towards black people, EVERYONE at that concert should feel comfortable singing along with those lyrics and loving them....

I highly doubt any of this will be going on During A performance of Blacker The Berry.... That's All i'm saying lmaooo
View media item 1459103

Not to unearth an old post but me and my Queen noticed that at the show, during "King Kunta" us and the 4 or 5 other black chicks in our section were the ONLY ones saying "Black Man Takin NO Losses" :lol: :smh: as expected.

I am Asian and I did it all
Hell, even in my car I do it all
No shame because this is great music that touch thy soul

And yes, the crowd for kendrick lamar is definitely mixed.

Last night was amazing. It's tied for best show of the year with Kanye @ Hollywood Bowl. I'm glad he went intimate for this album. He's only gonna get bigger but this album needed to be seen like this.

Last night was amazing. It's tied for best show of the year with Kanye @ Hollywood Bowl. I'm glad he went intimate for this album. He's only gonna get bigger but this album needed to be seen like this.

I think I enjoyed this more than the Hollywood Bowl show of Kanye, both were amazing though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Spiteful chant 

Last line in the Cole remix of Alright said dropping something in February after he talked about what happens when he and KDot collab

Body is ready

Last line in the Cole remix of Alright said dropping something in February after he talked about what happens when he and KDot collab

Body is ready
these dudes been talking about a collab for 3+ years now, I'll believe it when I see it

Back
Top Bottom