**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Would you guys bump this when you're chillin with the homies? Or pregaming to go out? The only time I see people listening to this butterfly Louis Armstrong sounding ish is when you bout to po up a quarter glass of red wine with some truffles on the side. This isn't hip hop. You can't tell me otherwise. I'm not one to hate on others opinions but when I be going on Twitter and see the delusional "fans" of Kendrick just slurping up like no other. Like he's dropping unmastered unengineered ish and people losing their minds. With that being said the two tracks that actually sound like hip hop (2 & 7) are two of the best tracks I've ever heard
I would listen to it in the ride going somewhere. 

I would listen to it chillin' with the homies. 

NT needs to send bronocation some cassette tapes of Illmatic, 36 Chambers, Low End Theory, Paid In Full, The Score, Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik, and other classics. Hip hop history care package.
You forgot the masterpiece known as All Eyez On Me

Would you guys bump this when you're chillin with the homies? Or pregaming to go out? The only time I see people listening to this butterfly Louis Armstrong sounding ish is when you bout to po up a quarter glass of red wine with some truffles on the side. This isn't hip hop. You can't tell me otherwise. I'm not one to hate on others opinions but when I be going on Twitter and see the delusional "fans" of Kendrick just slurping up like no other. Like he's dropping unmastered unengineered ish and people losing their minds. With that being said the two tracks that actually sound like hip hop (2 & 7) are two of the best tracks I've ever heard

lol at chilling with your homies, and pre-gaming to go out music being your requisites for hiphop.

View media item 1866040

Dawg...the smile that came on my face when I heard what Untitled 03 was 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Had to do the Biggums dance one time when I first heard it

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

View media item 1938512

I guess you can't have a Milly Rock contest with your boys so I guess I can see how this isn't appealing.

:rofl: :rofl:

Can a NT'er get reported for stuff like this? This sounds like some player-hater type steez to me. 
GET METH ON THE PHONE. 

View media item 1938392

What the **** happened to him. Is that what he actually looks like

And it's all fax b
Jay Elec better release an album or else anything he replies back won't hold much weight
That ship has sailed. Jay had his chance, I mean he had everybody co-signing him at one point.

And me personally I bump whatever I want, whenever. I'll listen to Kendrick, Future, Nas, Migos all in the same day.
:smokin can't bump all 4 in same session. Good music is good music.

Hate people that try to put Hip-Hop and it's fans in a box. Goes both way too, some backpack dudes kill me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom