**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Looking like Jermaine Jackson's long lost son :lol:

Track 2 has really grown on me,it's one of my favs now :smokin. That flow :lol:

lol at chilling with your homies, and pre-gaming to go out music being your requisites for hiphop.
Is that really you, Taj Gibson, from Brooklyn? Chicago Bulls player. 

Idk what Bronco is implying though. 
Michael Jackson make amazing music and I certainly don't listen to him pre-gaming doing the "Hee-Hee". 

Good music is good music, whether you wanna vibe in to the car with or kicking back. 

Good music is GOOD MUSIC.  Throw on you head phones and lose yourself into it. 

pimp.gif

Just saw that they added Untitled to the Apple Music library, I will be giving it a listen very shortly 
nthat.gif

I just re read that post I got sidetracked and started two different posts at once.

But to sum it up he's no longer really making music that appeals to me. I'm just one guy and he's being lauded all across the community for this sound that he's putting out but it's just not resonating with me.

PAB is an album that I despise to put it frankly, listened to it once and won't listen again in all likelihood.

Not trying to start a huge argument in here, just wanted to weigh in.

Oh big surprise, there's the Drake Stan in another artists thread hating on something that isn't Drake and is a competitor of Drake.

How can you listen to something one time and form an opinion on it? Smh.

Last edited:
***** was trynna whip and nae nae n couldn't catch the beat. **** this bro pop that tunechi back in.

Would you guys bump this when you're chillin with the homies? Or pregaming to go out? The only time I see people listening to this butterfly Louis Armstrong sounding ish is when you bout to po up a quarter glass of red wine with some truffles on the side. This isn't hip hop. You can't tell me otherwise. I'm not one to hate on others opinions but when I be going on Twitter and see the delusional "fans" of Kendrick just slurping up like no other. Like he's dropping unmastered unengineered ish and people losing their minds. With that being said the two tracks that actually sound like hip hop (2 & 7) are two of the best tracks I've ever heard

This dude think trap music is the only way out :lol: :lol:

I just re read that post I got sidetracked and started two different posts at once.

But to sum it up he's no longer really making music that appeals to me. I'm just one guy and he's being lauded all across the community for this sound that he's putting out but it's just not resonating with me.

PAB is an album that I despise to put it frankly, listened to it once and won't listen again in all likelihood.

For one .. I respect his artistry .. He can switch up at anytime and not make the same music over again .. Kendrick has a different variation of sounds... That I respect

Is it the message or the beats? That you don't like

Oh big surprise, there's the Drake Stan in another artists thread hating on something that isn't Drake and is a competitor of Drake.

How can you listen to something one time and form an opinion on it? Smh.
Dude what? First off those two things are not related in my case. I'm not one of those people who constantly run into the Drake thread and start something. My post was not combative in any sense.

Second off people have been screaming "This is fire" from the second this dropped. You're gonna apply the same logic to them?

Third I think not liking something after one listen when it is something completely not in your tastes is totally reasonable and valid

You've never seen me in here trying to stir the pot and he made an album that I despised. I just I kept it to myself and moved on from it.

Your entire post is baseless.

***** was trynna whip and nae nae n couldn't catch the beat. **** this bro pop that tunechi back in.
Who me?

For one .. I respect his artistry .. He can switch up at anytime and not make the same music over again .. Kendrick has a different variation of sounds... That I respect

Is it the message or the beats? That you don't like
Mostly the latter. Nevef been that partial to "preachy" rap to begin with, but anything that sounds good can get a pass and these last two efforts have not. Just not a fan of the sound. Kendrick has built up enough equity with me to where I will give him a fair shake whenever he releases something however and that's cause I know dude is nice.

Just wished he'd apply his talents differently but I'm just one person and in the grand scheme of things my opinion means nothing.

Back
Top Bottom