**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Wish Kendrick Lamar went in like this all the time instead of sounding like the male Nicki Minaj

:stoneface: the male Nicki Minaj is ASAP Ferg lol

And some of yall really ranking Ross project that high? It was cool but it was forgettable like damn near every rap project that has come out this yr so far

Future self titled album is the best rap album of the yr to me by default

I have high expectations for this Kendrick album tho. It seems like hes gon be rapping hard on this one. I think he'll get most of GKMC fans back with this one

The music business model has changed, his rap career will only be hurt the day he can no longer book shows or get endorsements. It's not like Future puts up great sales either. If Ross's career is hurt as an artist for his numbers then young thug never had a career.

Does anyone know Ross predicted albums sales.
He can't book shows anyway on house arrest. He better make sure that Wing Stop money, right lol. Nah, but back to the topic... I can't wait to see who takes the bait first between Sean and Drake. My guess is Sean.

And some of yall really ranking Ross project that high? It was cool but it was forgettable like damn near every rap project that has come out this yr so far

That's not a rap album though.

He can't book shows anyway on house arrest. He better make sure that Wing Stop money, right lol. Nah, but back to the topic... I can't wait to see who takes the bait first between Sean and Drake. My guess is Sean.
Yes he can he still travels all over 

He already said names on Control. :lol:

Dudes act like these are new things in hip hop. Nas and Big did it. Nas and Jay did it for years till Takeover dropped. Jay and Fat Joe.

Man, you bringing up Control like it didn't drop almost 4 years ago. Anyway, no one is acting like subliminals are new, dudes are just pointing out the hypocrisy in Kendrick calling dudes out for tiptoeing around his name, but he didn't have the balls to mention anyone either.

It don't matter if it was 20 years ago. :lol:

You saying he ain't have balls when he said every top rappers name in that verse. That don't make sense. One rapper cried on the radio about it but ain't go at him.

Last edited:
Depends if you view Drake as a pop or rap artist. I think its his best work or second best from the lens that he's a pop artist

Of course it isn't his best work in terms of rap

Pop or rap that **** is boring. And that gets confusing cuz alot of his fans call him a rapper. If most people agreed that he's the male Rihanna then things wouldn't get confused. :lol:

Ferg dropped one of the best rap albums of the last five years though.

Ross isn't the loser but his album definitely getting overshadowed by the majority. No one was buying his album though so it doesn't make much of a difference. Drake's album and the hype for Kendrick but those are also different target audiences.

All rappers send shots without names. I don't feel like a name was necessary for this song. Just the warm up. If he disses him for real, I think he will say his name.

Does anyone actually play TPAB? Seems like the most overrated album in years. It had huge internet praise but never heard anyone bump it aside from Alright.

GKMC is a certified classic though, I play songs from that years later. I wonder what he's cooking for this one.

Does anyone actually play TPAB? Seems like the most overrated album in years. It had huge internet praise but never heard anyone bump it aside from Alright.

GKMC is a certified classic though, I play songs from that years later. I wonder what he's cooking for this one.

These Walls
Alright
Hood Politics
Wesley's Theory

All still in the rotation

Bro.... WTF are you talking about?

Album is a classic.

I swear man these albums be going over some of these dudes heads. Dudes just listen to the beat and judge it off that.

The problem is y'all ain't got no soul. You young boys ain't got no soul.

Go listen to some Motown records and some 90s R&B to get some soul young whippersnapper.

From start to end TPAB Classic.

Complexion is my **** boy!

Real ****.

You ain't gotta lie.... I know a lot of y'all.

Institutionalized..,,, I know dudes who can't get out that mentality.

U...... Sad stuff. Explains his first year of fame and what went on.

Mortal man.... When **** hits the fan are you still a fan...

Alright ...... Anthem!

How much a dollar cost... Mindset we all need to have....

Damn man... I'm bout to go bump it again. Best album in pat Decade.

From start to end TPAB Classic.

Complexion is my **** boy!

Real ****.

You ain't gotta lie.... I know a lot of y'all.

Institutionalized..,,, I know dudes who can't get out that mentality.

U...... Sad stuff. Explains his first year of fame and what went on.

Mortal man.... When **** hits the fan are you still a fan...

Alright ...... Anthem!

How much a dollar cost... Mindset we all need to have....

Damn man... I'm bout to go bump it again. Best album in pat Decade.
Beautiful Summary 
pimp.gif

These Walls
Alright
Hood Politics
Wesley's Theory

All still in the rotation

About half the tracks on TPAB still getting regular play from me.

You saying he ain't have balls when he said every top rappers name in that verse. That don't make sense. One rapper cried on the radio about it but ain't go at him.

Saying a bunch of rappers' names in a song that wasn't a diss is different than saying a specific rapper's name in a song that's pretty much going at his neck.

April 7th hurry up.

I've never been let down on a Kdot project.

After this I need that KDot, Ab Soul, Lupe and J Cole collab to drop, sprinkled wth some Mos Def, Ms Hill and The Roots.

Hamilton Mixtape was [emoji]128293[/emoji] Btw.

Last edited:
Wish Kendrick Lamar went in like this all the time instead of sounding like the male Nicki Minaj

I forgot you mentioned that about Ferg :lol: but until Kendrick doesn't do the 7 goofy voice yelling flow or trying to fit in all the syllables he can into 4 bars like Eminem, I'll keep calling him that

Of course Ross would get overshadowed by the 2 biggest current rappers. Drake and Kendrick are like Kanye and 50 10 years ago. Ross album still great and getting good responses though. Far from the "loser".

I forgot you mentioned that about Ferg :lol: but until Kendrick doesn't do the 7 goofy voice yelling flow or trying to fit in all the syllables he can into 4 bars like Eminem, I'll keep calling him that

My dude Peep Game Peep Game knows what's up.

I thought I was crazy as I was probably the only one on this board that wasn't feeling Kendrick like the rest of you guys.

I'm over here thinking wtf you guys see in this dude to give him all this praise.

This song is the exception though...not saying dude is wack but I don't put him high up like that because of exactly what you said.

Back
Top Bottom